Ever-Endearing Emily

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cornell chapter.

The Basics…

Name: Emily LuMajor: Economics & Information ScienceHometown: Bridgewater, NJCampus Activities: Alpha Chi Omega, Cornell Outdoor Education, Cornell Outing Club, WICCWhy she came to Cornell: It was the only school where I really felt that I could make my college experience anything that I wanted it to be

Favorite…

Class: Magical Mushrooms and Mischievous MoldsBook: Battle Hymn of the Tiger MotherMovie: The LEGO MovieTV Show: The Mindy ProjectMusic Genre: Indie

Let’s Get Personal…

Relationship status: TakenTotal Pet Peeves: Smelly feet/BO, chewing with mouth openFavorite Cornell Memory: Front row listening to 3lau on Slope DayEvery girl needs these 3 things: Pearl earrings, great sneakers, and a comfy sweaterPerfect date in 10 words or less: Picnic on top of a mountain with an amazing viewChoice superpower: Super speedPost-grad plans: Career in investing in NYCFavorite place in the world: HawaiiRelationship deal breakers: Being dishonest, inconsiderate, or overly stubborn. Also smokingMost played song on iPod: Like Real People Do – Hozier

I am a sophomore Communication major at Cornell University, with minors in Creative Writing and Law & Society. I was born and raised in California and, besides writing, I have interests in 4-H, law and film production. At Cornell, I serve on the Literature Review, am an avid member of Film Society, work as a Cornell Ambassador and participate in AWC (American Women in Communication). I am also the Campus Correspondent for Cornell's Her Campus chapter!!