Where Would You Rather Be During Finals Week?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Where would you rather be when pouring your heart and soul into an essay or memorizing flashcards for your exam?! We asked, you told us! Hitting the books for hours on end during finals week makes a Camel wish they were anywhere else but the library.

These are the places where we wish we could be instead:

“I’d rather be riding a camel in the desert!”

“At home watching a good movie and cuddling with my dog!”

“I’d rather be in Laguna Beach.”

“I would rather be up in Vermont skiing!!! Tearing up the slopes and drinking hot coco with my cousins and friends!”

“I’d rather be in front of my flat screen catching up on old episodes of Homeland.”

“I’d rather be wandering the streets of Paris!!! I want to watch La Tour Eiffel light up!”

“I would rather be by a fire with tea, cozy blankets, and butternut squash soup.”

“On a sunset beach in Istanbul.”

If only camels could teleport…. *sigh*

Brooke loves being a bookworm and listening to bands you've probably never heard of. *smirks* She is an English major with a concentration in creative writing who aspires to either work at a fashion magazine or become a college professor for creative writing/English. Cake decorating and baking in general are her favorite things in life besides her pug dog who is her main man. One day she'll marry Holden Caulfield, and they will live happily ever after!!!!! Oh, fun fact: She has her real estate license so if you need to buy a house or apartment, she's your woman. xx
Her Campus Conn Coll