This Week’s Campus Cutie: Cole Delbyck

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie: Cole Delbyck. A sophomore at Conn, Cole is known for his good looks, great style, and charming personality. As one student said, “Cole honestly looks like a model.” We couldn’t agree more. Here is what this heartbreaker had to say…

Hometown: Mill Valley, California  
Major: East Asian Studies
Dorm: Windham

What is your dream vacation?
My two best friends and I took a cross-country road trip this summer. It was amazing. I would do that again.

Who is your idol and why?
My parents for too many reasons to list here

Who is your favorite celebrity?
Jennifer Garner.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?
See previous answer.

Favorite thing about Conn?
A lot of things. Mostly it’s proximity to my favorite restaurant Taste of China

Describe yourself with one movie title.
The Lizzie McGuire Movie.

How do you feel about being this week’s Campus Cutie?
Finally something else besides this really embarrassing blog my high school won’t let me take down will pop up when you type my name into Google.

Describe Conn in one word:
Ta-ta-ta tasty tasty

Elyse Lebel is a senior at Connecticut College majoring in Psychology and Sociology. Studying abroad her spring semester in Copenhagen, Denmark, she loves to travel and learn about different cultures. As co-founder of the Her Campus branch at her school, Elyse has a strong passion and interest in writing, communications, and fashion. This summer, Elyse interned at Teen Voices, a non-profit magazine based in Boston, and is excited to continue to gain experience in online publication with the HC team!