We All Have That One Friend Who…

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

It’s easy to say every friend group is the same. There’s the essential Mom of the group along with the Diva Queen. Whether you know which role you are or not, you definitely know that one friend who…

1. Always has the best snacks. At this point it’s not even worth buying your own.

2. Will talk you right out of your productive plan to get work done and hit the gym by instead having a Girl’s Night In.

3. Will go M.I.A. for hours only to find out she was napping all along. 

4. Will have so much boy drama she thinks she’s on Sex and the City.

5. Says they aren’t going out but will rally every single time

6. Convinces you a Sunday Sundae is well deserved. 

7. Never has their phone fully charged and walks around with less than 20% all the time. Which gives any normal human So. Much. Anxiety. 

8. You lose at every Cro dance the second you get there but eventually find them an hour later alone in a corner like this…

9. Is so blunt you think she’s kidding. But trust us… she’s not. 

10. Is the Mom of the group.

11. Always has your back when you are completely and utterly out of outfit options on a Saturday night. She’s your Fashion Queen.

12. Most importantly will forever and always be there for you through thick and thin. 

This one’s for you ladies, you know who you are.

Julie is a junior at Connecticut College from Montclair, New Jersey studying dance and psychology. She loves to share her passion for food with friends and family and has been on a life long quest to find the world's best slice of pizza. In her free time, Julie enjoys yoga and hopes to one day become a certified yoga instructor. 
Her Campus Conn Coll