Warm AND Trendy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Hate choosing between dressing for the bitter cold and dressing up? Wearing clothes that make you feel good actually helps your brain, not only for your own confidence, but also while in class! We know how hard it is to stay warm when you don’t even want to get out of bed, so we’ve put together a few looks that will not only get you compliments, but also keep the harsh cold from ruining your day. 

Alex Kruck

Conn Coll

Alex Kruck, a junior at Connecticut College, is from Boxford, Ma. She is studying Economics and Photography. In addition to Her Campus, Alex is a member of Conn's Relay for Life Committee, which raises awareness and money for the American Cancer Society.  
Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.