This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

For all you Camels still on campus who need a break from Harris, this one’s for you! You need to feed yourself, so why not really treat yourself? Take some time to stop by these delicious places to take a break clear your mind and enjoy a meal with friends, or alone! 

1. Washington Street Coffee House – A great place to sit down and do work, while munching on a breakfast burrito, and a refreshing ice coffee

2. Bean & Leaf – Another place to work while eating, or to just eat and take a break, check out thier smoothies for a nice chilled afternoon snack! 

3. Engine Room – looking for a nice restaurant to go to with friends to celebrate the end of the year? Engine Room is the place for you. Pricey-er than than cafes this restaurant is great for a nice burger or salad with friends

4. Berry’s Ice Cream and Candy Bar – Sweating from the sun already? Ice cream from Berry’s will take care of that. Head over on a Tuesday for Toppings Tuesday! 

5. Johnny’s Peking Tokyo – Take it to go or enjoy the atmosphere and being off campus for a little to enjoy the delicious fresh sushi they have to offer ! 

Happy Feasting !!

Sophie Furman is a current senior at Conn Coll majoring in Sociology and interested in the fashion industry. 
Her Campus Conn Coll