The Sultan of Summer is Coming to Conn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Do you want the CONN-cert experience this weekend? Well you’re in luck, thanks to the efforts of SAC and Jeff Celnicker, Viceroy will be performing in Crozier Williams 1962 room this Saturday night from 11:30 until 2am! 

We know it will be hard to beat Tent Dance

BUT…it’s the first concert of the year, and it’s VICEROY a.k.a. the Sultan of Summer who spreads the greatness of summertime all the time. Have you not heard of him? Take a listen to his sweet, sweet jams (not bangers):

Also, he has awesome remixes!

• Switchin’ up a good Nelly throwback…
  • Wait that’s not all he has a little Maroon 5 in there…

Check out more of Viceroy’s songs and get pumped!

Even more exciting is that one of our former Campus Celebs, Ethan Feldman, will be opening for Viceroy this Saturday. Ethan is a sophomore on campus and has some awesome mixes (I would know, I lived next to him last year). You will not want to miss this epic night!

Emily is currently a senior attending Connecticut College. She is a Biology and English double major. Her interests include community service, lazy days in bed watching movies and hanging out outdoors with friends. Like her interests, her taste in music and movies is all over the place. She has had an amazing four years here at Conn College so far, and is excited and nervous about being much closer to the REAL WORLD!
Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.