etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to Prep for Break Without Breaking the Bank

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

After all the papers, late nights studying for midterms, and excessive amounts of snow, we’ve finally made it: Spring break 2015 is here!! For those of you who are looking to put off the daunting task of packing just a little bit longer, or have yet to find the perfect swimsuit for your tropical SB getaway, look no further. This year HC Conn is teaming up with The Orchid Boutique to bring you the hottest trends in designer swimwear.  This boutique has everything you need to be beach ready from head to toe. To help you take the stress out of the ordeal that is swim suit shopping, we’re rounding up our top five must have pieces to bring to the beach this spring break. Be sure to grab these fabulous pieces before break ends using our special 15% off discount code: ConnBreak 

1. Kendall Black Bikini

We love the string detailing that sets this bandeau apart from the rest. This suit is the perfect combination of a simple black ensemble with just a hint of flair. 

2. Poppy Marvie Daisy 

This playful pattern will look amazing against that beautiful tan you’re sure to get at the beach! We love the criss-cross detail on the back of this swimsuit–a supportive swimsuit has never looked so sexy.

3. Black Liv Monokini

This flattering monokini is a great option for breaking away from traditional bikinis without feeling like you’re wearing a dowdy one-piece. This is our favorite swimsuit option for accentuating our curves, curtiousy of its flattering side cutouts.  

4. Caracas Blue Basket 

No trip to the beach would be complete without the perfect bag to carry all of your essentials! This bag is just the right size for your towel, sunscreen, some water, and that trashy beach read you’ve been looking forward to all semester. 

5. Metallic Tattoos

Get wild this break with some chic body art to spice up your beach look! 

Thank you Orchid Boutique for sponsoring this post! ​ 

Susannah is a senior at Conn Coll finishing up her Psychology and English double major with her Religious Studies minor. Susannah loves finding new music on Spotify, watching romantic comedies, and practicing yoga. Fresh out of the oven cookies are her greatest weakness rivaled only by her love of online shopping.
Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.