HC Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Floralia is in less than two weeks. Finals will come soon after. You know what means! Summer is almost here! Her Campus has prepared us for the summer with our brand new survival kits. Here is a breakdown of everything we need for the two of the most anticipated events of the summer: music festivals and relaxing beach days.

Music Festival:

• For patterned, flowy dresses, boohoo.com is our go to. We recommend this floral dress to keep your summer style looking eazy breezy 

• Metallic tattoos from Blink Tattoos are the perfect accent to your summer attire. Use special discount code “hercampusvip” to take 15% off any of their fabulous collections!

• Polish off your look with some simple gold hoops from chloe + isabel and you’re ready to rock all through the night

Beach Days:

• We will feel confident and sexy in our swimsuits after working out with Crunch Live

• Nicole Lapin’s Rich Bitch Book and the Her Campus Book (!!!) will be informational poolside or oceanside reads

• When we get hungry, BOGO Chipotle will be a delectable snack with our besties. YUM!

We cannot wait to celebrate the summer and #celebrateourselves!!! Thanks Her Campus!

Susannah is a senior at Conn Coll finishing up her Psychology and English double major with her Religious Studies minor. Susannah loves finding new music on Spotify, watching romantic comedies, and practicing yoga. Fresh out of the oven cookies are her greatest weakness rivaled only by her love of online shopping.
Julia is a senior who loves writing for Conn's Her Campus chapter! While she is studying economics and environmental studies, she is also interested in fashion and beauty. Her Campus has allowed Julia to incorporate these personal interests into her weekly schedule.