Floralia 2017 Line Up Release: Week 8

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

In anticipation of Floralia’s 40th Anniversary, SAC released one act from the 2017 line up every week of the spring semester thus far. Be sure to follow SAC on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to get all the latest Floralia news and updates.

The eighth artist to be released is Coin! This American indie pop band first came to be five years ago in Nashville, Tennesee. Chase Lawrence is on lead vocals and synthesizers, Ryan Winnen is on drums, Joe Memmel is lead guitarist and back-up vocalist, and Zachary Dyke is on bass.

“Talk Too Much” is the first single Coin released from their second album in May 2016. It was their first song to chart on Billboard’s Alternative Songs chart. In February of this year, the band released “I Don’t Wanna Dance” as the first single from their upcoming album “How Will You Know If You Never Try”. This new album will be released this April on the 21st, right in time for Floralia!

Check this band out on Youtube, Apple Music, and Spotify before they come to our very own Conn stage next month!

#experiencefloralia #floraliaturns40

http://thisiscoin.com

Danielle Kaplan is a senior from from Westwood, MA, studying economics and dance at Connecticut College. She is the in-house designer and Instagram contributor for Her Campus Conn Coll. In addition to Her Campus, Danielle spends most of her time rehearsing for several on-campus dance performances. Following graduation, she hopes to work for a non-profit organization related to incarceration and/or at-risk youth. But most of all, Danielle's true passions lie in avocados, dark chocolate, and cereal.
Her Campus Conn Coll