This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie Nathan Giaccone! As a Biochemistry major and a pre-pharmacy student here at Connecticut College, Nathan is very busy with schoolwork. Despite his hectic schedule, he finds time to participate in multiple clubs and activities. When he’s not making people laugh as a member of Scuds, one of Conn’s improv groups, Nathan is very active on campus as a tour guide, a barista at Coffee Grounds, the Vice President of 1 in 4, and a member of the school’s ultimate frisbee team. Read on to find out even more about this week’s very funny, very involved Campus Cutie! 

Class Year: 2017

Major: Biochemistry

Dorm: Plant

Hometown: Berlin, CT

Relationship Status: Single

Extracurricular Activites/Hobbies: Scuds, VP of 1 in 4, Club Frisbee, Barista at Coffee Grounds, Tour Guide

Celeb Crush: Blake Lively

Most embarrassing moment: When I gave a speech at graduation, I was walking to the podium in front of all my family and friends, and I tripped on my robe. Not my finest moment.

What’s something most people don’t know about you? 

My dog is my best friend.

What’s your ideal date? 

“That’s a tough one…I’d have to say April 25th because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.”

Best pick-up line: Are you a DNA helicase? Because you unzip my genes.

Biggest turn-on: I love being able to carry out a conversation with someone who is genuine and sincere.

What’s your favorite place on campus?

Tempel Green because it’s a calming spot on campus that always has something interesting going on.

We hear you spent the summer in New London, can you tell us more about that?

I stayed here on campus and worked in the chemistry department in Stan’s lab. We researched porous manganese oxide nanospheres. It was a great summer!

What’s your spirit animal? Porcupine because although the animal has protective quills, it has a soft stomach. I am a person who shows my softer side once you know me. 

How does it feel to be Campus Cutie? I’m so surprised and honored!

Charlotte is a Senior here at Connecticut College. She is an English Major and Psychology Minor. She enjoys writing and social media! 
Her Campus Conn Coll