This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Enzo Cerrutti ’18 is this week’s Campus Cutie! Whether he’s over in the pool playing for the water polo team, accepting Harris Reflectory for who it is on the inside, or jamming out on the guitar, Enzo will be sure to capture your heart! Uhhhm, can you say #awwdorable !?

Class Year: 2018

Hometown: Weston, Massachusetts

Major: Econ and Gov

Extracurricular activities: Ceramics, Water Polo and Guitar

Relationship status: Single

Describe your ideal date: Nice dinner and movie at a drive-in.

What qualities do you look for in a significant other? Someone who is is fun, nice, smart; bonus for owning a dog.

Favorite book: The Great Gatsby

Favorite movie: The Lion King

How do you make Harris gourmet? You don’t.

Personal motto: Everything will be all right in the end… if it’s not all right then it’s not yet the end…

What is your favorite aspect of Connecticut College? The people.

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie? Flattered! 

Definitely don’t be shy to say hi if you see Enzo around campus! Who knows, one great conversation could lead you to that nice dinner and movie at a drive-in… oh-em-gee. Good luck, ladies!

Brooke loves being a bookworm and listening to bands you've probably never heard of. *smirks* She is an English major with a concentration in creative writing who aspires to either work at a fashion magazine or become a college professor for creative writing/English. Cake decorating and baking in general are her favorite things in life besides her pug dog who is her main man. One day she'll marry Holden Caulfield, and they will live happily ever after!!!!! Oh, fun fact: She has her real estate license so if you need to buy a house or apartment, she's your woman. xx
Her Campus Conn Coll