Campus Cutie: Bella Franz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Bella Franz! She hails from Long Island New York and loves chai lattes and running! Read on to find out more about this super involved cutie.

Class Year: 2017

Hometown: Water Mill, NY

Major: Economics and Architectural Studies

Extracurricular activities: House senator on SGA, campus tour guide, member of the student athletic advisory committee (SAAC), calendar committee member

Favorite place on campus: Harkness Green

Who is your celeb crush? Ryan Reynolds or Patrick Dempsey 

What is your favorite food in Harris? Easy, chicken tendies!

What is your go-to Starbucks order? Chai latte

What is your favorite movie? The Proposal or Prefontaine

What is your favorite song of the moment? Right now it has to be “You are the Best Thing” by Ray Lamontagne or “Catch and Release” by Matt Simons.

You’re on the XC and Track Teams! What is your favorite workout?

For cross country my favorite workout is our 800m loop around Tempel Green and for track anything that involves speed work.

Where is your favorite place to run near Conn? I love to run through the trail particularly pine and fire trails and adventuring in new trails along mill pond. 

What’s your favorite part about being on a team?

EVERYTHING, it is my absolute favorite thing about Conn! Working hard everyday with a group of girls who share your passion, you just can’t top that!

Do you have an embarrassing Camel moment? 

I have many embarrassing moments. The first one that comes to mind is somewhat recent: I fell walking backwards on my first mock tour this fall.

How do you feel about being Campus Cutie? Haha I feel flattered and a bit embarrassed.

Her Campus Conn Coll