This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Conn Coll chapter.

1. You take a picture with any camel related item wherever you are.

2. You associate Sundays with sundaes.

3. You spend the majority of your Sunday in Harris.

4. You know not to go to the Athletic Center at 4pm.

5. You can’t go to Dunkin Donuts without running into a classmate. 

6. You’ve never taken a cab back from the New London train by yourself.

7. If you see someone in a uniform, you know they live across Rt. 32.

8. You don’t go to UConn.

9. You have bragging rights according to US News .

10. Your pre-game lasts longer than your night out.

11. Saturdays always have a theme, and when they don’t, you don’t know what to wear.

12. You’ve fought for a table in the library during finals week.

13. You’ve made friends with the dining hall staff.

14. You constantly try to make friends with Officer Silver.

15. Camel cookies.

16. You go to an event because it’s serving food…regardless of the topic.

17. You have to explain self scheduling exams to all non-camels.

18. Your parents have made a reservation at Olio/Bravo Bravo/Asu.

19. You understand that dances are better under a tent.

20. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

21. Club Hockey vs. Coast Guard is your equivalent to Harvard vs. Yale.

22. You’ve rearranged your schedule to go Soup & Bread.

23. It’s the green, not the quad.

24. Toll House Cookie Pie.

25. You’re a professional highway crosser.

26. Like fine wine, Oasis food gets better with time.

27. You can’t go 5 minutes without seeing someone you recognize.

28. You know you should bring your raincoat but usually don’t.

29. The mailroom is not just for mail.

30. The dance doesn’t really start at 10pm.

31. You’ve had a mini heart attack twice a year: registration & housing lottery.

32. Unless you’re in a center, you have no idea what it is.

33. Friends who take orgo and econometrics are not your friends during exams.

34. You have a love/hate relationship with the Plex.

35. You’d enjoy going to lunch with any of your professors.

36. You know what SAC, SGA, OVCS, Cro, AC, PICA, CISLA, and Arbo mean.

37. You’ve Instagrammed a picture of the green, the AC overlook, or a sunset at least once.

38. You feel like you live in a J.Crew catalog.

39. You considered taking “Movers & Shakers” for Area 5.

40. Your goal is to “make it to the dance.”

41. You complain about being in the bubble when you’re here but miss it when you’re gone.

I am a junior and a Campus Correspondent for Connecticut College! I am majoring in American Studies and a PICA scholar. I was a High School Ambassador for HerCampus in 2010-2011 and a contibuting writer 2011-2012. I love writing, editing, and social media. This fall, I am a Student Coordinator for the Women's Center, a photographer for College Relations, and am also a member of SafetyNet. When I'm not writing, I love being outside and enjoy many many different types of music. I also enjoy shopping at the Container Store, sharpie markers, thunderstorms, onesies, Gilmore Girls, The Newsroom, New Girl, 60 Minutes, and The West Wing. 
Rachel is a senior, economics major at Connecticut College and the Campus Correspondent for Conn's Her Campus Chapter! She started writing for Her Campus during her junior year and fell in love with the website and the amazing group of girls. In addition to Her Campus, Rachel is on the Executive Board of the Student Activities Council as the Director of Public Relations, so she stays very busy at Conn! Rachel is originally from Washington, DC, but plans on moving to New York after graduation, where she has lived the past few summers due to her internships with Versace and Burson-Marsteller. Besides keeping busy with school and activities, Rachel enjoys watching Scandal, eating sushi, reading anything by Malcolm Gladwell, listening to Songza, and having the best senior year with her friends! 
I'm a junior at Connecticut College. Psychology major and Dance and Art History double minor. I'm involved in dance (Dance Club, Dance Department, and Fusion), Habitat for Humanity, Green Dot Graduate, and Her Campus Conn Coll at school.http://www.hercampus.com/school/conn-coll/campus-celebrity-marisa-barnard