Personality Quizzes Galore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

We’ve all been swept up in the Buzzfeed personality quiz wave, or at least I know I have. Now, I know what city I should actually live in (Barcelona), what career I should actually have (writer), and what dog I am (Great Dane). I think personality quizzes are tons of fun, and definitely a good way to learn about yourself while avoiding homework. Over the years I’ve come up with a list of good tests to test your personality. Let us know what you think!

1) Visual DNA: https://whoami.visualdna.com/?c=us#quiz

Visual DNA combines a question with a series of pictures to use images as a way to determine your state of mind on that given day. It’s pretty awesome and lots of fun.

2) Comprehensive Sorting Hat Quiz:

It may not be the real thing, but for all of us muggles, at least it’s something. Here’s a link to the sorting hat.

3) 41 Questions:

After 41 yes or no questions, you will receive an in-depth personality assessment and a code. If a friend or significant other takes the test, you can use their compatibility feature and see how your personalities work together. Here’s a link to the very simple 41 Q.

4) Personal DNA:

Similar to the other quizzes, this is an innovative personality test that will tell you what kind of category your personality falls into. Here’s a link to find out your Personal DNA!

5) 16 Personalities:

This test will determine which of the 16 personality “types” you fall in to, with the categories of extroverted/introverted to perceiving/judging. Based on what you get, you can also see your compatibility with friends and loved ones. Or celebrity dream crushes. Whatever floats your boat. Here’s a link to one of many version of the 16-Type Personality Quiz.

6) Blogthings

This website has an ENDLESS amount of really fun quizzes. You’ll become addicted, I promise! Check out blogthings and enjouy.

7) Color Quiz

Finally, for the most simple but surprisingly accurate quiz on the list, the color quiz! The process is very simple, just choosing which colors appeal to you and which don’t at the moment. The results will certainly surprise you. Check it out here.

Elena is a sophomore at Columbia University majoring in English. In her free time, she writes for Her Campus and news for Spectator. She loves New York and her friends.