The PERFECT Jewelry to Show Sorority Love

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

Just pledged a sorority and want to show off your love for your sisterhood everywhere you go? Been in a sorority for a while but avoided dropping major dollars on expensive sorority jewelry? Then The Lettered Company (http://letteredco.com) is the store for you. Offering necklaces, rings, earrings, and bracelets with Greek letters, this jewelry line is the perfect way for you and your sisters to celebrate your sorority.

Started by a recently graduated alumna of Emory University, the Lettered Company strives to offer high quality, stylish, and affordable sorority jewelry to active and alumnae members. In the words of its founder, “Joining a sorority made my college years more special and memorable than I could have ever imagined.  But, when shopping for sorority-related jewelry, I realized that I couldn’t find stylish sorority jewelry without a high price tag.  This experience inspired me to combine my passion for creating jewelry and my sorority loyalty into the founding of The Lettered Company, a specialty sorority jewelry line dedicated to providing high quality, stylish, and affordable sorority jewelry.  Through The Lettered Company my goal is to give every sorority member and alumna the opportunity to show her Panhellenic pride without breaking bank.”

Each style can be customized for any sorority’s name or letters.  If your chapter likes a piece but doesn’t see it in your letters, contact the company with this form and Samantha can design it for you!

Keep in mind that the Lettered Company loves group orders!  All group orders of at least 25 pieces receive a great group discount and free shipping. Show your pride for your sorority with these beautiful, delicate pieces. 

infinity necklace

stud earrings

Elena is a sophomore at Columbia University majoring in English. In her free time, she writes for Her Campus and news for Spectator. She loves New York and her friends.