Finals Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

It’s that time of year again! Not the holiday season silly, FINALS SEASON!As we all know, winter finals is anything but a time for peace, joy, and good will to all. Instead it is an era of chaos, agony, and a will to steal the life and youth of students! But we at HC Columbia weren’t worried this year because of the goodies we got from the Her Campus Finals Survival Kit! Thanks to HC Headquarters we were clean, happy, and well-fed!TOP FOUR FAVORITES:1) Chipotle Buy One Get One Free Cards!Thanks to these delightful paper rectangles we remebered to feed ourselves not once but twice! You know what they say, second time around is the charm!2) Luna BarsThese peppermint flavored delights were the perfect snacks for study breaks and got us into the holiday mood!3) Kettle Brand 

Finals bring out the best and the worst in us and the inclination to try new things like Maple Bacon popcorn. It was such a unique combination we couldn’t stop eating it!4) Tre-Semme Hair Products

I couldn’t really use these because they don’t work on my hair. But at least they thought to try to make sure we showered! It’s the thought that counts right? 

Sophomore Film Studies and Business Management Columbia College Hometown: Washington D.C.