Her Campus Columbia Blog

• Her Campus, His Gym

Her Campus, His Gym Maya Kapelnikova If you are a Columbia or Barnard lady and have ever gone to Dodge recreationally, you may have run on...

• When Your Sister Has Cancer

When Your Sister Has Cancer By Hannah Domeier In late May of 2014, I felt like my college life was finally coming together. I was finishing...

• Her Columbia Survival Kits

The holiday season came early this year thanks to the HC Back-to-School Survival Kit! In the midst of the midterm stress, it was nice to...

• On Moral Reticence

"On Moral Reticence" In Thy light shall we see light. In lumine Tuo videbimus lumen. Excellence. Our faculty is the best in the world, with...

• Nikolas Tucker, CC‘18

Nikolas looked simply dapper on September 12, 2014. His “go-to” vintage Coach briefcase is classic while his belted and rolled khakis keep...

• Best Places to Study Off Campus

Midterms are the worst. After the past few weeks, I don’t think that I am physically capable of spending five more minutes on the fourth...

• Anyone? Anyone? Ferris? Ferris?

Remember NSOP? We experienced things we’ll never get to experience again. We introduced ourselves to everyone and were so excited we didn’t...