Her Campus Columbia Blog

• Finals Survival Kit!

It's that time of year again! Not the holiday season silly, FINALS SEASON! As we all know, winter finals is anything but a time for peace,...

• Almost

We’re almost equal. As soon as we can stand tall enough, we cross our right hands over our firm hearts and pledge allegiance to the starry...

• Her Campus, His Gym

Her Campus, His Gym Maya Kapelnikova If you are a Columbia or Barnard lady and have ever gone to Dodge recreationally, you may have run on...

• When Your Sister Has Cancer

When Your Sister Has Cancer By Hannah Domeier In late May of 2014, I felt like my college life was finally coming together. I was finishing...

• Her Columbia Survival Kits

The holiday season came early this year thanks to the HC Back-to-School Survival Kit! In the midst of the midterm stress, it was nice to...

• On Moral Reticence

"On Moral Reticence" In Thy light shall we see light. In lumine Tuo videbimus lumen. Excellence. Our faculty is the best in the world, with...

• Nikolas Tucker, CC‘18

Nikolas looked simply dapper on September 12, 2014. His “go-to” vintage Coach briefcase is classic while his belted and rolled khakis keep...

• Best Places to Study Off Campus

Midterms are the worst. After the past few weeks, I don’t think that I am physically capable of spending five more minutes on the fourth...

• Anyone? Anyone? Ferris? Ferris?

Remember NSOP? We experienced things we’ll never get to experience again. We introduced ourselves to everyone and were so excited we didn’t...

• 12 Awesome Books by Women Writers

I recently compiled a list of books to read over spring break. As I was writing, I realized how few women writers on the list. So, I...

• Around the World in 14 Movies

Here's a compilation of some of my favorite foreign films organized by their country of origin. Don't be scared away by the subtitles. Some...

• Personality Quizzes Galore

We've all been swept up in the Buzzfeed personality quiz wave, or at least I know I have. Now, I know what city I should actually live in (...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style