Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Columbia Blog

Midterms Stress-Busting, AKA FOOD!!!

By Columbia Contributor
October 22, 2014 - 1:30am

Midterm Stress-Busting, AKA FOOD!!!   READ MORE

Her Campus, His Gym

By Maya Kapelnikova
October 22, 2014 - 12:07am

Her Campus, His Gym Maya Kapelnikova READ MORE

When Your Sister Has Cancer

By Hannah Domeier
October 20, 2014 - 11:16pm

When Your Sister Has Cancer By Hannah Domeier In late May of 2014, I felt like my college life was finally coming together. I was finishing my sophomore year, had close friends, and was succeeding academically. My boyfriend was about to graduate from Columbia College and the two of us were going to go to Europe soon after his graduation.   READ MORE

Her Columbia Survival Kits

By Columbia Contributor
October 20, 2014 - 11:00pm

The holiday season came early this year thanks to the HC Back-to-School Survival Kit! In the midst of the midterm stress, it was nice to receive some little treats. The low down on some of the goods:       READ MORE

Consuming the Female Body: What's yo flava?

By anonymous
October 12, 2014 - 11:53am

In the midst of the talk concerning Jennifer Lawrence’s naked photos, my mind has been inundated with conflicting thoughts. I must say that I understand it: a woman’s assertions of the right to her body, the pleas for privacy, and the red anger underlying it all. I stand behind all of it-I do. READ MORE

A Sophomore’s Guide to MoHi’s Hottest Clubs

By Vivi Hyacinthe
October 6, 2014 - 12:09pm

Vivi Hyacinthe CC’17 ^not that type of club, because let’s face it--your Delaware-issued fake ID from a friend of a friend at NYU isn’t going to get you into that joint downtown where Ariana Grande was spotted last week. Don’t fret about your lost cash, though. At least you have a cute and trendy coaster! READ MORE

On Moral Reticence

By anomymous
September 21, 2014 - 10:34pm

"On Moral Reticence"
In Thy light shall we see light. In lumine Tuo videbimus lumen. Excellence. Our faculty is the best in the world, with more Nobel Laureate professors than any other university. Our dorms have been populated by presidents, rock stars, and literary geniuses. Our facilities are state-of-the-art. Our campus is immaculate. Our students are smarter, superior. Our university is, by definition, an excellent place. Or so it seems. READ MORE

Nikolas Tucker, CC‘18

By Columbia Contributor
September 17, 2014 - 7:20pm

Nikolas looked simply dapper on September 12, 2014.  His “go-to” vintage Coach briefcase is classic while his belted and rolled khakis keep the look casual with a hipster vibe.  Nikolas’s style is inspired by the 1950s and Alexander McQueen.   READ MORE

Her Campus Takes Greece: Spring Break 2014!

By Elena Nicolaou
March 26, 2014 - 2:01pm

Writing this in New York, part of me doesn’t believe my spring break in Thessaloniki was real. My memories are hazy, taking place in a world far different from the endless rush of New York. And yet, I have photographic proof of my absolutely life-changing week in Thessaloniki, Greece. My iPhoto doesn’t lie. There I am, hugging my new friends and gazing out into a new city. It was a spring break of exploration and adventure, good food and amazing documentaries. It was a spring break of long coffee breaks, strolls throughout a beautiful and interesting history, and making lifelong friends, and it definitely was real. READ MORE

Surprise in the Mail...Spring Break Survival Kit from HC Headquarters!

By Elena Nicolaou
March 11, 2014 - 10:10am

Well, well, well...I thought I was getting a book from the Lerner package center, but I was surprised by something way better. Free stuff from Her Campus Headquarters and sponsors! More of my favorite energy drink, Neuro Sonic, hair treatments, and a Her Campus bright pink cup, because what more could a girl want? Check out these goodiness. I defnitely recommend the Tresemme smoothing treatment. My hair gets so frizzy, and this stuff really works. Thanks HC!  READ MORE