ShopColumbia Re-opens

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

It’s baaaaaaaaaaaack!! ShopColumbia–the school’s only art store featuring original designs created by Columbia students is once again open for business. The shop was closed over the summer for renovations and is now up and running again with a lot more space–and a lot more cool stuff to buy.

Profits made from products bought from the store not only help the artists, but also help support student scholarships. So go check it out at the 623 South Wabash Avenue building and support your fellow artists!

Mariah Craddick hails from the city of Atlanta and is currently a magazine journalism major at Columbia College of Chicago. Though she has a wide range of interests, her concentration and focus lies in fashion, art and entertainment. In addition to writing for HC, Mariah is also a contributing writer for the online lifestyle magazine GlossMagazineOnline. Upon graduation in 2013, Mariah hopes to pursue a career in magazine journalism and maybe even law school.