Meet Frenchie Amanti of ‘The Amanti House’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Chicago chapter.

When I think of young women entrepreneurs, “Frenchie” is the first name that pops into my mind. From videos to management, Frenchie does it all. Young, fresh, and talented describes this 21-year-old physical therapy student from Chicago, IL.

“I started the Hot Box studio (my recording studio) when I was in high school, and from that I decided to branch out and create ‘The Amanti House’ in 2009. I’m a huge fan of the arts…and I dedicated my company to everything that was part of it. From photography, graphic design, film– even managing artists,” she says. 

“The Amanti House is a ‘one stop shop’ for everything entertainment. I created a place where people or artists don’t have to go to different places to get what they’re looking for. I’ve tried to create a family/team within it–where people don’t see you as a client, but knows you by name,” she continues as she speaks about the vision of her company.

“We sit down with each individual and try to artistically create their vision.  When you’re at The Amanti House, we already know your needs. You don’t have to go jumping back and forth to photographers and film-makers because we already have it all– and we already know you so we can create an entire project within a budget.”

You heard it from Frenchie herself–this woman is going places! Check out her site at http://www.theamantihouse.com.

Mariah Craddick hails from the city of Atlanta and is currently a magazine journalism major at Columbia College of Chicago. Though she has a wide range of interests, her concentration and focus lies in fashion, art and entertainment. In addition to writing for HC, Mariah is also a contributing writer for the online lifestyle magazine GlossMagazineOnline. Upon graduation in 2013, Mariah hopes to pursue a career in magazine journalism and maybe even law school.