Joseph Moore

Posted -

Major:

Theater; Acting
 concentration

Age: 19

Interest/ Hobbies: acting, playing football and basketball, Djing, trying new things, playing video games... there's a lot 

Zodiac: Scorpio

Pet Peeve: fake people; people that constantly complain and are doing absolutely nothing. Other than that I just brush it off and keep on doing me.

Relationship Status: Single

Plans after Graduation: start acting for stage, film and voice-over work. Eventually I want to open my own arts school and explore the world.

Best Piece of Advice You've Ever Gotten: Honestly its "Hakuna Matata." I live my life trying not to stress over stuff and enjoy it. Especially the small things.

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Mariah Craddick hails from the city of Atlanta and is currently a magazine journalism major at Columbia College of Chicago. Though she has a wide range of interests, her concentration and focus lies in fashion, art and entertainment. In addition to writing for HC, Mariah is also a contributing writer for the online lifestyle magazine GlossMagazineOnline.
Upon graduation in 2013, Mariah hopes to pursue a career in magazine journalism and maybe even law school.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login