Your Dancefest Duo: Meet Hannah and Rachel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Meet this week’s student profile on two of the funniest girls on campus: Hannah MacCormack ’19 and Rachel Hegarty ‘19! These two lucky ladies are hosting Dancefest today and we wanted to ask them a few questions before the big show!

HC: How do you feel about hosting dance fest?

HM: I’m really excited and feel honored about hosting. I can’t wait to have a great night and I feel like it’s my next step after launching straw culture.

RH: I’m a little nervous but I’m really excited because I have never done anything like this before and I think it will be a good experience.

HC: Can you guys give us any insight of what the crowd should expect tonight?

HM: There might be a dab from Brian Casey involved but I cannot say for sure.

RH: It’s Michael Chavinda’s last Dancefest and he’s really going to put on a great show so make sure to look out for him!

HC:  What would you say your signature dance move is?

HM: Most definitely fancy feet.

RH: The dab for sure.

HC: Which dance group should the audience look out for?

HM: LAD!

RH: DDT!

These girls are really excited for tonight’s show and you should be too! We all know how much time and effort the groups put into for rehearsal and it’s going to be an amazing show. Make sure to see the magic happen at the Colgate Chapel today, Saturday December 3rd, at 5pm!