This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

Theresa Solinger: The Woman, the Myth, the Legend. Basically, this week’s Campus Celeb is a boss. Her jolly laugh is contagious and puts everyone around her in a good mood. If you don’t know her, you should get to know her.

Full Name: Theresa Ann Solinger

Hometown: Cold Spring Harbor, NY

Major: Political Science and Educational Studies Minor

What do you do on campus?: Marshal of Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority where she was named “New Member of the Year 2012”, Leader of both Breast Cancer Awareness Coalition and Liberty Kids COVE groups, and social member of the varsity Field Hockey team

Dream Job: To be Leslie Knope from Parks and Rec

Guilty Pleasure: Beards

Best Dance Move: Elevated surfaces

Weird Talent: Wiggles ears

Favorite Meal: Generally speaking lunch is my favorite meal but if we are being specific: Sweet potato fries and a chicken sandwich with avocado

Role Model/Spirit Animal: Tina Fey

Funniest Colgate Memory: Face-planting while running to Slices to get mozz sticks

Something you want to do before you die: Graduate from Colgate

What Do You Do When No One is Watching?: Unbutton my pants and lay in bed

Favorite Thing To Do In Your Free Time: See above

Favorite Inspirational Quote: “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it” – Tina Fey

Fun Fact About Yourself: I have nine siblings and my shared family email address used to be KKBLDJKMTD@aol.com…the first letter of each sibling’s name. 

Varsity Field Hockey, Kappa Kappa Gamma, Serengetee Campus Representative