This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

It’s been a long week for many of us here recently with midterms, papers, and projects, but Morgan Roth ’13 came into the Kappa dining room today fashionable as ever. With spring break just around the corner, Morgan is dressed in some of spring’s hottest trends. (Despite photo quality), her top is a subtle hue of lime green, which is going to be huge this spring with vibrant colors making a statement. As well, Morgan has paired her ensemble with leather shoes and her staple leather tote bag – another spring essential. Finally, the pleating of Morgan’s skirt creates vertical lines that are being emphasized by major designers such as Marc Jacobs and Oscar de la Renta this spring, as they elongate the female figure and create a flattering silhouette. While Morgan shows us fashion forward spring trends, she still remains winter-ready with both a maxi skirt and a long sleeve top. 

Caroline Tocci is a Colgate '13 post-grad living in NYC. Besides working as an editorial assistant at Scholastic, she enjoys running, traveling, sailing, cooking, cheering for the Patriots, reading, and writing, of course. You can check out her blog Caroline's Cucina at http://www.carolinescucina.tumblr.com or follow her on Twitter, @carolinetocci.