Colgate’s Finest SPW Tanks

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colgate chapter.

ALERT:SPW IS ALMOST HERE! This historic weekend of concerts and ragers is destined to create a multitude of memories that are guaranteed to last a lifetime. We all know the best way to cherish these memories is by wearing your favorite Spring Party Weekend tank ALL YEAR ROUND. Eli Koven’16 has started his own clothing line accurately titled “Colgate’s Finest.” The campus entrepreneur is selling four different SPW tank top designs available in three classic colors: black,white and charcoal. Koven will be selling these distinctly Colgate tank tops at Frank Dining Hall and the Coop. Tanks are $20 dollars and 2 for $35, group orders are also available. Here’s the link to the Colgate’s Finest Facebook page so you can stay tuned for updates on when and where you can purchase your tank. Check out some of the tank tops from the look book below and let the SPW countdown commence! 

https://www.facebook.com/ColgatesFinest?fref=ts

SPW NBA Jersey Tank in White 

2013 Tank in Black 

SPW Tank in Charcoal 

Wiz Khalifa Raider Tank in White 

Tank Deisgner Eli Koven in NBA SPW Tank in Black  

Elena Havas is a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Colgate University. She is an English Major with an emphasis in creative writing as well as a Minor in Film and Media Studies. She began blogging for Her Campus in the Spring of 2013. She has made new initiatives to expand Her Campus across Colgate's Campus. She is a native of New York City and some of her interests include life advice, pop culture, women's rights, public policy reform and referring to herself in the third person under her alias notoriously known as "lanes".