Her Campus Colgate Snapshot

• Plaid Plaid Plaid

Calling all former school girl skirts, plaid is back and better than ever. As recently reported in Elle magazine, there are some hot plaid...

• Halloweek: Last Minute Ideas

Halloween is just around the corner and it’s time to figure out your costume. (Where has the semester gone?!) Lucky for us, Halloween...

• Orange as the New Black

You’ve already started to drink your Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Instagram artsy pictures of fall leaves all over our beautiful campus. So why...

• Classic Chucks For Fall

Nothing says classic like your favorite pair of All-Star Chucks. These scuffed up kicks were casually spotted at Case Library's Digital...

• ACC PEACEFUL PROTEST

Below are some of the powerful images taken by the ACC within the last few days of the protest

• Flashtat Fail

Metallic temporary tattoos have plagued the nation. You might have, okay by now, you have definitely noticed many Colgate women sporting...

• Daily Outfit Suggestions

Confused by the bipolar weather? Have no idea how to dress on a daily basis because of it? Use Daily Dress Me or Wearever the Weather to...

• Spring Break Style

Spring Break is this week (thank God)!!!!!! Many of us are ditching the cold, dark, and dreary Colgate weather for a tropical place where...

• Casual Look featuring a Parka

Here's a casual look for any cold day. The sweater and parka will keep you warm, while the jewelry and the sneaker wedges give the look an...

• Life on the Fringe

Black is the only color suitable for every season at Colgate, seeing as Colgate really only has one: Winter. This look is a good update on...