Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Colgate Archives

Dude, Ashton Kutcher is Coming to Colgate, Sweet!

By Elena Havas
March 14, 2014 - 7:22am

Thought Into Action's Entrepreneur Weekend will kick off on Friday, April 11th. This year's panel features some of the biggest CEOs in America. One special and somewhat surprising guest is hollywood stud Ashton Kutcher. Swoon over Ashton and get inspired about business all at the same time! Here's the offical itinerary below, make sure you and grandma get a good seat for an adequate examination of Ashton's heavenly man-bangs.   Friday, April 11 Panel Conversation and Colgate's Shark Tank READ MORE

Spring Break Style

By Julia Caccavo
March 12, 2014 - 11:30pm

Spring Break is this week (thank God)!!!!!! Many of us are ditching the cold, dark, and dreary Colgate weather for a tropical place where there's tons of sun. If you're not going somewhere with a different climate, you don't need this post, but you may want to reevalutate your choices because warmer weather is always better. Here's how to go through Spring Break in style: For a day at the beach, wear a suit with cool cut-outs, patterns, etc. These details make bathing suits more fun than your average string bikini.   READ MORE

Shane Wilson '14

By Julia Caccavo
March 12, 2014 - 10:47pm

This week's Campus Cutie is Class of 2014's Shane Wilson. As you can see, he looks quite dapper in a suit, and you know you want to read more about him!     Name: Shane Wilson  Nickname: Sugga Hometown: Clinton, New Jersey  Class Year: 2014 Major: History Campus Involvement: Football, DU, Uplifting Athletes READ MORE

Catherine Stecyk'14

By Colgate Contributor
March 11, 2014 - 4:07pm

What do people call you? Catherine "The Hulk" Stecyk What do you do on campus? Capitano of Colgate's Women's Rugby team

Major? Molecular Biology READ MORE

SB2014 Plans?

By Elena Havas

10 Ignorant Things We Need To Stop Saying

By Elena Havas
March 10, 2014 - 2:25pm

1. “I mean, he’s hot... for a Mexican”  READ MORE

5 Tips For Snagging Summer Internships

By Elena Havas
March 9, 2014 - 9:00pm

The stress of summer internships is upon us. It's March and that means you better snag something before you end up spending your summer selling hot dogs on the boardwalk. Here are a few pointers to snag the perfect internship!  1. Apply Apply Apply READ MORE

Duncan Brennan

By Julia Caccavo
March 6, 2014 - 11:37pm

This week's Campus Cutie is sophomore Duncan Brennan. He's related to a 90's pop star (see below to find out who), and he has an adorable dog! Keep reading to find out more about Duncan!   Name: Duncan Brennan Nickname: Piddler (I get distracted and often don't have a sense of urgency). Hometown: Maitland, FL Class Year: 2016 Major: Mathematical Economics READ MORE

Casual Look featuring a Parka

By Sarah Canty
March 6, 2014 - 11:28pm

Here's a casual look for any cold day. The sweater and parka will keep you warm, while the jewelry and the sneaker wedges give the look an edge.   For more looks, visit http://fashionsaradise.tumblr.com. READ MORE

Spring Break Playlists for Every Occasion

By Erin Mincer
March 6, 2014 - 5:56pm

Spring break offers the perfect vacation from the hectic course load, midterms, and projects that plague us during this time of the year. No matter what your plans are this March, there’s sure to be a playlist that perfectly fits your plans and personality. Partying in Paradise: ·         Dreaming (The Chainsmokers Remix) - Smallpools ·         Get Low- Dillion Franics & DJ Snake ·         Pompeii (Kat Krazy Remix) - Bastille ·         You Can’t Stop Me - Afrojack & Shermanology READ MORE