Her Campus Colgate Archives

• Classic Chucks For Fall

Nothing says classic like your favorite pair of All-Star Chucks. These scuffed up kicks were casually spotted at Case Library's Digital...

• Peter Tappenden '18

Meet this week's Campus Cutie - Peter Tappenden! #0 on the pitch but a 10 in our hearts ~swoon Name: Peter Tappenden Nickname: Ptapp...

• Everyday Things To Keep In Mind

"Just because someone doesn't look like you or does look like you doesn't mean they are " "The worst thing you can have in this world is a...

• ACC PEACEFUL PROTEST

Below are some of the powerful images taken by the ACC within the last few days of the protest

• #Canyouhearusnow?

Unless you have been living under a rock you are probably aware that there is a sit in happening at the Admissions building. The peaceful...

• Admissions Sit In

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 09/24/2014 - 18:10 to Tue, 09/30/2014 - 18:10
    Location: 
    admissions
  • Flashtat Fail

Metallic temporary tattoos have plagued the nation. You might have, okay by now, you have definitely noticed many Colgate women sporting...

• Back To School Checklist

Okay, you are two weeks into school and already overloaded with class, extra curriculars, organizations, committees, meetings, jobs and a...

• Late Date

Late Date is a Thought into Action project, created by Colgate's very own Katie Rydell'14 and Amara Wilson'14. The two presented the new...

• SPW 2014

Ah, here ye, here ye, let us all rejoice for the best time of year... SPRING PARTY WEEKEND! The festivites have already begun, but just how...

• #50StudyAbroadProblems

Complaining about Colgate? Here's some more betchin' from abroad Sure, it's all fun and games until you're living off of peanut butter......

• Daily Outfit Suggestions

Confused by the bipolar weather? Have no idea how to dress on a daily basis because of it? Use Daily Dress Me or Wearever the Weather to...

• Mother's Day Gift Ideas

1 Archipelago Botanicals AB Home Soy Mason Jar Candles, pictured in Arugula, Rosewater and Sweet Pea, $24.50 each at shoparchipelago.com (...

• What are you doing this summer?

Working
    29% (2 votes)
    Interning
    43% (3 votes)
    Relaxing
    29% (2 votes)
    Fishing
    0% (0 votes)
    Sleeping
    0% (0 votes)
    Total votes: 7
  • 5 Fun Ways to Eat Matzo

Passover is right around the corner. For all of you practicing jews or plain lovers of matzo the unleavened bread can be spiced up or...

• Ashley Bryan '14

Meet this week's Campus Celeb, the one and only Ashley Bryan! Name: Ashley Bryan Nickname: A$HCA$H Hometown: Brooklyn, NY Class Year: 2014...

• Ben Fortgang '16

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity, Ben Fortgang! You can't see this picture of him and not want to know more. Name: Benjamin Fortgang...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style