Her Campus Colgate Archives

• Everyday Things To Keep In Mind

"Just because someone doesn't look like you or does look like you doesn't mean they are " "The worst thing you can have in this world is a...

• ACC PEACEFUL PROTEST

Below are some of the powerful images taken by the ACC within the last few days of the protest

• #Canyouhearusnow?

Unless you have been living under a rock you are probably aware that there is a sit in happening at the Admissions building. The peaceful...

• Admissions Sit In

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 09/24/2014 - 18:10 to Tue, 09/30/2014 - 18:10
    Location: 
    admissions
  • Flashtat Fail

Metallic temporary tattoos have plagued the nation. You might have, okay by now, you have definitely noticed many Colgate women sporting...

• Back To School Checklist

Okay, you are two weeks into school and already overloaded with class, extra curriculars, organizations, committees, meetings, jobs and a...

• Late Date

Late Date is a Thought into Action project, created by Colgate's very own Katie Rydell'14 and Amara Wilson'14. The two presented the new...

• SPW 2014

Ah, here ye, here ye, let us all rejoice for the best time of year... SPRING PARTY WEEKEND! The festivites have already begun, but just how...

• #50StudyAbroadProblems

Complaining about Colgate? Here's some more betchin' from abroad Sure, it's all fun and games until you're living off of peanut butter......

• Daily Outfit Suggestions

Confused by the bipolar weather? Have no idea how to dress on a daily basis because of it? Use Daily Dress Me or Wearever the Weather to...