Her Campus Colgate Archives

• The Perfect Colgate Keepsake

The Perfect Colgate Keepsake: A Custom Map Necklace Holds a Lifetime of Memories Although the holidays seem far off, it’s never too early...

• Orange as the New Black

You’ve already started to drink your Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Instagram artsy pictures of fall leaves all over our beautiful campus. So why...

• Best Celeb Costumes For Halloween

1. Kim K and Baby North Grab a baby doll or your best pal and go as diva mommy Kim Kardashian. Find some key leather pieces either leggings...

• Classic Chucks For Fall

Nothing says classic like your favorite pair of All-Star Chucks. These scuffed up kicks were casually spotted at Case Library's Digital...

• Peter Tappenden '18

Meet this week's Campus Cutie - Peter Tappenden! #0 on the pitch but a 10 in our hearts ~swoon Name: Peter Tappenden Nickname: Ptapp...

• Everyday Things To Keep In Mind

"Just because someone doesn't look like you or does look like you doesn't mean they are " "The worst thing you can have in this world is a...

• ACC PEACEFUL PROTEST

Below are some of the powerful images taken by the ACC within the last few days of the protest

• #Canyouhearusnow?

Unless you have been living under a rock you are probably aware that there is a sit in happening at the Admissions building. The peaceful...

• Admissions Sit In

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 09/24/2014 - 18:10 to Tue, 09/30/2014 - 18:10
    Location: 
    admissions
  • Flashtat Fail

Metallic temporary tattoos have plagued the nation. You might have, okay by now, you have definitely noticed many Colgate women sporting...

• Back To School Checklist

Okay, you are two weeks into school and already overloaded with class, extra curriculars, organizations, committees, meetings, jobs and a...

• Late Date

Late Date is a Thought into Action project, created by Colgate's very own Katie Rydell'14 and Amara Wilson'14. The two presented the new...

• SPW 2014

Ah, here ye, here ye, let us all rejoice for the best time of year... SPRING PARTY WEEKEND! The festivites have already begun, but just how...

• #50StudyAbroadProblems

Complaining about Colgate? Here's some more betchin' from abroad Sure, it's all fun and games until you're living off of peanut butter......

• Daily Outfit Suggestions

Confused by the bipolar weather? Have no idea how to dress on a daily basis because of it? Use Daily Dress Me or Wearever the Weather to...

• Mother's Day Gift Ideas

1 Archipelago Botanicals AB Home Soy Mason Jar Candles, pictured in Arugula, Rosewater and Sweet Pea, $24.50 each at shoparchipelago.com (...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style