Her Campus Colgate Archives

• Eli Auerbach '18

Name: Eli Auerbach Nickname: E Hometown: New York, NY Class Year: 2018 Major: Economics On-Campus Activities: Club Soccer Favorite Place on...

• New Boots for Winter

Tired of basic Bean Boots and Uggs? Check out these hot new Timbland X Concept collaboration boots in eggplant and emerald. These fun new...

• Hashim Rainey'15

Name: Hashim Osaze Rainey (pronounced Ha-Sheem) Hometown: ATL, GA Class Year: 2015 Major/Minor : Philosophy. Photography and Philosophy is...

• Elena Havas'15

Name: Elena Havas Class Year: 2015 Hometown: New York, New York Favorite Color: Aqua Major/Minor: English emphasis in Creative Writing and...

• Colgate Day of Impact

Colgate Day of Impact on Colgate Day, Friday, March 13. An act of impact makes a positive difference in the lives of others or the world...

• The Problem With "Perfect"

Myla Dalbesio is the new face of Calvin Klein AND a size 10 model, a combination that seemed impossible just a few short years ago. Images...

• More Sad News for Sigma

Tractors approaching the Sigma Chi house for shed removal Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning, at approximately 11:00am, the beloved Sigma...

• Plaid Plaid Plaid

Calling all former school girl skirts, plaid is back and better than ever. As recently reported in Elle magazine, there are some hot plaid...

• Sexual Climate Forum: Recap

Last Monday, October 27, students poured into the chapel for SGA’s first Sexual Climate Forum. The e-mail advertised a night that ‘aims to...

• Halloweek: Last Minute Ideas

Halloween is just around the corner and it’s time to figure out your costume. (Where has the semester gone?!) Lucky for us, Halloween...

• Bye Bye Chi

The verdict is in. Colgate University will "no longer recognize" the Gamma Omicron Chapter of Sigma Chi fraternity. The news came soon...

• The Perfect Colgate Keepsake

The Perfect Colgate Keepsake: A Custom Map Necklace Holds a Lifetime of Memories Although the holidays seem far off, it’s never too early...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style