Her Campus Colgate Archives

• The Problem With "Perfect"

Myla Dalbesio is the new face of Calvin Klein AND a size 10 model, a combination that seemed impossible just a few short years ago. Images...

• More Sad News for Sigma

Tractors approaching the Sigma Chi house for shed removal Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning, at approximately 11:00am, the beloved Sigma...

• Plaid Plaid Plaid

Calling all former school girl skirts, plaid is back and better than ever. As recently reported in Elle magazine, there are some hot plaid...

• Sexual Climate Forum: Recap

Last Monday, October 27, students poured into the chapel for SGA’s first Sexual Climate Forum. The e-mail advertised a night that ‘aims to...

• Halloweek: Last Minute Ideas

Halloween is just around the corner and it’s time to figure out your costume. (Where has the semester gone?!) Lucky for us, Halloween...

• Bye Bye Chi

As many of you already know, the administration revealed their decision last week, via email, to "no longer recognize the Gamma Omicron...

• The Perfect Colgate Keepsake

The Perfect Colgate Keepsake: A Custom Map Necklace Holds a Lifetime of Memories Although the holidays seem far off, it’s never too early...

• Orange as the New Black

You’ve already started to drink your Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Instagram artsy pictures of fall leaves all over our beautiful campus. So why...

• Best Celeb Costumes For Halloween

1. Kim K and Baby North Grab a baby doll or your best pal and go as diva mommy Kim Kardashian. Find some key leather pieces either leggings...

• Classic Chucks For Fall

Nothing says classic like your favorite pair of All-Star Chucks. These scuffed up kicks were casually spotted at Case Library's Digital...

• Peter Tappenden '18

Meet this week's Campus Cutie - Peter Tappenden! #0 on the pitch but a 10 in our hearts ~swoon Name: Peter Tappenden Nickname: Ptapp...

• Everyday Things To Keep In Mind

"Just because someone doesn't look like you or does look like you doesn't mean they are " "The worst thing you can have in this world is a...

• ACC PEACEFUL PROTEST

Below are some of the powerful images taken by the ACC within the last few days of the protest

• #Canyouhearusnow?

Unless you have been living under a rock you are probably aware that there is a sit in happening at the Admissions building. The peaceful...

• Admissions Sit In

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 09/24/2014 - 18:10 to Tue, 09/30/2014 - 18:10
    Location: 
    admissions
  • Flashtat Fail

Metallic temporary tattoos have plagued the nation. You might have, okay by now, you have definitely noticed many Colgate women sporting...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style