Her Campus Colgate Archives

• Amanda Brown'15

Amanda Brown, A Colgate Senior, talks about Colgate, bucket-lists, and giving back.

• That Awkward Moment

We are on the horizon! We, who currently call the lovely suburb of Hamilton, New York our humble abode, are entering into a period of...

• Eli Auerbach '18

Name: Eli Auerbach Nickname: E Hometown: New York, NY Class Year: 2018 Major: Economics On-Campus Activities: Club Soccer Favorite Place on...

• New Boots for Winter

Tired of basic Bean Boots and Uggs? Check out these hot new Timbland X Concept collaboration boots in eggplant and emerald. These fun new...

• Hashim Rainey'15

Name: Hashim Osaze Rainey (pronounced Ha-Sheem) Hometown: ATL, GA Class Year: 2015 Major/Minor : Philosophy. Photography and Philosophy is...

• Elena Havas'15

Name: Elena Havas Class Year: 2015 Hometown: New York, New York Favorite Color: Aqua Major/Minor: English emphasis in Creative Writing and...

• Colgate Day of Impact

Colgate Day of Impact on Colgate Day, Friday, March 13. An act of impact makes a positive difference in the lives of others or the world...

• The Problem With "Perfect"

Myla Dalbesio is the new face of Calvin Klein AND a size 10 model, a combination that seemed impossible just a few short years ago. Images...

• More Sad News for Sigma

Tractors approaching the Sigma Chi house for shed removal Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning, at approximately 11:00am, the beloved Sigma...

• Plaid Plaid Plaid

Calling all former school girl skirts, plaid is back and better than ever. As recently reported in Elle magazine, there are some hot plaid...

• Sexual Climate Forum: Recap

Last Monday, October 27, students poured into the chapel for SGA’s first Sexual Climate Forum. The e-mail advertised a night that ‘aims to...

• Halloweek: Last Minute Ideas

Halloween is just around the corner and it’s time to figure out your costume. (Where has the semester gone?!) Lucky for us, Halloween...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style