Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Colgate Archives

Flashtat Fail

By Elena Havas
September 16, 2014 - 11:21pm

READ MORE

Back To School Checklist

By Elena Havas
September 16, 2014 - 10:52pm

Okay, you are two weeks into school and already overloaded with class, extra curriculars, organizations, committees, meetings, jobs and a demanding social life. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you head back to school for a success Fall semester.       1. Stay Focused READ MORE

Late Date

By Elena Havas
April 29, 2014 - 6:28pm

Late Date is a Thought into Action project, created by Colgate's very own Katie Rydell'14 and Amara Wilson'14. The two presented the new idea to some big business names during entrepreneur weekend. Check out how the app works and what it's all about!      Late Date is the best place to find the perfect date for your next event! We take the stress out of finding a plus-one to any range of events, from high school proms to business gatherings. READ MORE

SPW 2014 Fashion, What Are You Wearing?

By Elena Havas
April 26, 2014 - 7:24am

Hamilton weather barely reaching mid 50s has not stopped anyway from raging in their short shorts. Yes, SPW is the closest thing we have to Coachella so it is time to get funky with the fashion. Take a look at some of these looks for your weekend inspiration.          via: http://bethanymota-style.tumblr.com/post/83834283165/untitled-242-by-you...   READ MORE

SPW 2014

By Elena Havas
April 25, 2014 - 9:27am

Ah, here ye, here ye, let us all rejoice for the best time of year... SPRING PARTY WEEKEND!  The festivites have already begun, but just how "turnt"will this year get? After last year's Goo-Goo Dolls students were a little apprehensive about who the surprise SPW headliner would be. But hey, Lupe said the show goes on... right? A preformance by Lupe Fiasco is promised to ring in a great weekend of non-exsistent memories. Don't forget to stay safe kids! SPW has been known to get a little out of hand in the past. Have fun but don't do anything you might regret. Know your limits and stay in control.   Check out the full itinerary below! READ MORE

#50StudyAbroadProblems

By Elena Havas
April 25, 2014 - 8:44am

Complaining about Colgate? Here's some more betchin' from abroad   Sure, it's all fun and games until you're living off of peanut butter.... 1. Currently trying to write a paper at the public library, sitting across from a urine and sweat scented homeless man who is frantically ripping out his nose hairs while reading a newspaper.... So you better not send me a snap chat complaining about Case! 2. Accepting the weirdest chip flavor combinations known to man  3. Waking up to both of your bank accounts overdrawn READ MORE

What is the best way to save money?

By Elena Havas

Daily Outfit Suggestions

By Julia Caccavo
April 17, 2014 - 8:53am

Confused by the bipolar weather? Have no idea how to dress on a daily basis because of it? Use Daily Dress Me or Wearever the Weather to help you. These two websites give you suggestions on how to dress based on the weather at your current location. Daily Dress Me defaults to Los Angeles, which is always warm and sunny and makes me upset that I go to Colgate, but all you need to do is go to the top right and enter your location. On Wearever the Weather, you go to the righthand column, enter your location and the date, and whatever kind of attire you would like to wear, ranging from hanging out clothes to a black tie...

Karl Jackson Is The Next Big Thing

By Elena Havas
April 16, 2014 - 2:26pm

READ MORE

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

By Elena Havas
April 14, 2014 - 8:41am

1 Archipelago Botanicals AB Home Soy Mason Jar Candles, pictured in Arugula, Rosewater and Sweet Pea, $24.50 each at shoparchipelago.com (April 1st)  2 Jamberry Nails Lacquer Set in Royal Treatment, $54.00 at jamberrynails.com or through your local Jamberry consultant 3 Warehouse assorted scarves, $39.00 each at warehouse.andotherbrands.com READ MORE