Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Colgate Archives

What is the best way to save money?

By Elena Havas

Daily Outfit Suggestions

By Julia Caccavo
April 17, 2014 - 8:53am

Confused by the bipolar weather? Have no idea how to dress on a daily basis because of it? Use Daily Dress Me or Wearever the Weather to help you. These two websites give you suggestions on how to dress based on the weather at your current location. Daily Dress Me defaults to Los Angeles, which is always warm and sunny and makes me upset that I go to Colgate, but all you need to do is go to the top right and enter your location. On Wearever the Weather, you go to the righthand column, enter your location and the date, and whatever kind of attire you would like to wear, ranging from hanging out clothes to a black tie...

Karl Jackson Is The Next Big Thing

By Elena Havas
April 16, 2014 - 2:26pm

READ MORE

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

By Elena Havas
April 14, 2014 - 8:41am

1 Archipelago Botanicals AB Home Soy Mason Jar Candles, pictured in Arugula, Rosewater and Sweet Pea, $24.50 each at shoparchipelago.com (April 1st)  2 Jamberry Nails Lacquer Set in Royal Treatment, $54.00 at jamberrynails.com or through your local Jamberry consultant 3 Warehouse assorted scarves, $39.00 each at warehouse.andotherbrands.com READ MORE

What are you doing this summer?

By Elena Havas

5 Fun Ways to Eat Matzo

By Elena Havas
April 13, 2014 - 7:39pm

Passover is right around the corner. For all of you practicing jews or plain lovers of matzo the unleavened bread can be spiced up or transformed for any meal of the day! Here's a fun list of new matzo meal recipes and ideas. Happy Passover!   1. Matzo Pizza      This is one of the best and simplest go to recipes. Simply microwave tomato slices, basil, minced garlic, mozzerella or your personal cheese preference and a drizzle of olive oil. Bam! you'll have a margherita pizza in Hebrew heaven.  READ MORE

Ashley Bryan '14

By Julia Caccavo
April 11, 2014 - 5:02pm

Meet this week's Campus Celeb, the one and only Ashley Bryan!   Name: Ashley Bryan Nickname: A$HCA$H Hometown: Brooklyn, NY Class Year: 2014 Major/Minor: Sociology, African American Studies What You Do On Campus: Spread love. READ MORE

Ben Fortgang '16

By Julia Caccavo
April 10, 2014 - 6:29pm

Meet this week's Campus Celebrity, Ben Fortgang! You can't see this picture of him and not want to know more. Name: Benjamin Fortgang Nicknames: Ben, Young Wang, Gangfort, Fort, Gang Hometown: Melville, NY Class Year: 2016 Major/Minor: English Major, Film/Media and Classics Minor What You Do On Campus: Walk around, take the occasional selfie. READ MORE

Phil Steinberg '15

By Elena Havas
April 6, 2014 - 2:39pm

You've seen their marketing, the Phil and Laura campaign is spreading like wild fire! Meet this week's celeb 2014 SGA Presidential Canidate, Phil Steinberg.  READ MORE

Night Market

By Monique Francois
March 31, 2014 - 5:00pm

Come enjoy late night food at 110 Broad catered by local restaurants such as the Barge, Utica Street Cafe, Royal Indian Grill, Mitsuba Steakhouse & Grill, and La Cocina. Clubs and organizations (KSA, Brothers, Israeli Club, German Club, French Club, LASO, SACC, Hawaii Club, Ci, CVS, and the Sustainability Office) will also be contributing to the array of food.  READ MORE