Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Colgate Archives

The Perfect Colgate Keepsake

By Rebecca Libutti
October 21, 2014 - 11:07am

The Perfect Colgate Keepsake: A Custom Map Necklace Holds a Lifetime of Memories READ MORE

Orange as the New Black

By Courtney Ruggeri
October 20, 2014 - 7:30pm

You’ve already started to drink your Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Instagram artsy pictures of fall leaves all over our beautiful campus. So why not continue being as fall-trendy as possible and compliment your fall habits by wearing orange? Orange is being seen all over the runways, all over our campus, and now should be in your wardrobe too! Maybe start with a more muted hue, or jump right in with some bold shades. Or even, try orange accents to spice up your outfit. It’s time to fall for fall...and orange, too. READ MORE

Flashnotes: College Students Make Money WHILE STUDYING!

By Elena Havas
October 20, 2014 - 5:06pm

Have you ever wanted to make money while studying?! I know it sounds genius, this new site FlashNotes.com is your one stop shop for academic and financial success. Read all the info from Flashnotes below and check out the site, you will be studying all the way to the bank!   READ MORE

Best Celeb Costumes For Halloween

By Elena Havas
October 5, 2014 - 5:02pm

1. Kim K and Baby North      Grab a baby doll or your best pal and go as diva mommy Kim Kardashian. Find some key leather pieces either leggings or a dress and stuff some fluff into your junk. Black smokey eye and a sleeked back pony will have all the Kanye's after you this halloween.        2. Miley READ MORE

Classic Chucks For Fall

By Elena Havas
October 5, 2014 - 3:41pm

Nothing says classic like your favorite pair of All-Star Chucks. These scuffed up kicks were casually spotted at Case Library's Digital Media Center. They are perfect for treks around the lib, class, your fave frat house or food place. Veristile in style, high top chucks add some much needed fall chill to any outfit. Pair these with a chucky wool sweater for extra casual comfort.    Photocredit: https://www.tumblr.com/search/high+top+converse READ MORE

Peter Tappenden '18

By Rebecca Libutti
October 2, 2014 - 11:06am

Meet this week's Campus Cutie - Peter Tappenden! #0 on the pitch but a 10 in our hearts ~swoon Name: Peter Tappenden READ MORE

Everyday Things To Keep In Mind

By Elena Havas
September 24, 2014 - 7:04pm

"Just because someone doesn't look like you or does look like you doesn't mean they are" "The worst thing you can have in this world is a closed mind" "We need to give each other the space to grow, to be ourselves, to exercise our diversity. We need to give each other space so that we may both give and receive such beautiful things as ideas, openness, dignity, joy, healing, and inclusion."- Max De Pree READ MORE

ACC PEACEFUL PROTEST

By Elena Havas
September 24, 2014 - 6:55pm

Below are some of the powerful images taken by the ACC within the last few days of the protest   READ MORE

#Canyouhearusnow?

By Elena Havas
September 24, 2014 - 6:24pm

READ MORE

Admissions Sit In

By Elena Havas
September 24, 2014 - 6:11pm

Stop by admissions for questions, comments, testimonials and suggestions about finally enacting change on this campus. If you feel the campus culture needs to change right NOW stop by, sit, sleep, eat stay awhile. READ MORE