Her Campus Colgate Archives

• The Problem With "Perfect"

Myla Dalbesio is the new face of Calvin Klein AND a size 10 model, a combination that seemed impossible just a few short years ago. Images...

• More Sad News for Sigma

Tractors approaching the Sigma Chi house for shed removal Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning, at approximately 11:00am, the beloved Sigma...

• Plaid Plaid Plaid

Calling all former school girl skirts, plaid is back and better than ever. As recently reported in Elle magazine, there are some hot plaid...

• Sexual Climate Forum: Recap

Last Monday, October 27, students poured into the chapel for SGA’s first Sexual Climate Forum. The e-mail advertised a night that ‘aims to...

• Halloweek: Last Minute Ideas

Halloween is just around the corner and it’s time to figure out your costume. (Where has the semester gone?!) Lucky for us, Halloween...

• Bye Bye Chi

As many of you already know, the administration revealed their decision last week, via email, to "no longer recognize the Gamma Omicron...

• The Perfect Colgate Keepsake

The Perfect Colgate Keepsake: A Custom Map Necklace Holds a Lifetime of Memories Although the holidays seem far off, it’s never too early...

• Orange as the New Black

You’ve already started to drink your Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Instagram artsy pictures of fall leaves all over our beautiful campus. So why...

• Best Celeb Costumes For Halloween

1. Kim K and Baby North Grab a baby doll or your best pal and go as diva mommy Kim Kardashian. Find some key leather pieces either leggings...

• Classic Chucks For Fall

Nothing says classic like your favorite pair of All-Star Chucks. These scuffed up kicks were casually spotted at Case Library's Digital...

• Peter Tappenden '18

Meet this week's Campus Cutie - Peter Tappenden! #0 on the pitch but a 10 in our hearts ~swoon Name: Peter Tappenden Nickname: Ptapp...