Her Campus Colgate Archives

• The Problem With "Perfect"

Myla Dalbesio is the new face of Calvin Klein AND a size 10 model, a combination that seemed impossible just a few short years ago. Images...

• More Sad News for Sigma

Tractors approaching the Sigma Chi house for shed removal Wednesday morning. Wednesday morning, at approximately 11:00am, the beloved Sigma...

• Plaid Plaid Plaid

Calling all former school girl skirts, plaid is back and better than ever. As recently reported in Elle magazine, there are some hot plaid...

• Sexual Climate Forum: Recap

Last Monday, October 27, students poured into the chapel for SGA’s first Sexual Climate Forum. The e-mail advertised a night that ‘aims to...

• Halloweek: Last Minute Ideas

Halloween is just around the corner and it’s time to figure out your costume. (Where has the semester gone?!) Lucky for us, Halloween...

• Bye Bye Chi

As many of you already know, the administration revealed their decision last week, via email, to "no longer recognize the Gamma Omicron...

• The Perfect Colgate Keepsake

The Perfect Colgate Keepsake: A Custom Map Necklace Holds a Lifetime of Memories Although the holidays seem far off, it’s never too early...

• Orange as the New Black

You’ve already started to drink your Pumpkin Spice Lattes and Instagram artsy pictures of fall leaves all over our beautiful campus. So why...

• Best Celeb Costumes For Halloween

1. Kim K and Baby North Grab a baby doll or your best pal and go as diva mommy Kim Kardashian. Find some key leather pieces either leggings...

• Classic Chucks For Fall

Nothing says classic like your favorite pair of All-Star Chucks. These scuffed up kicks were casually spotted at Case Library's Digital...

• Peter Tappenden '18

Meet this week's Campus Cutie - Peter Tappenden! #0 on the pitch but a 10 in our hearts ~swoon Name: Peter Tappenden Nickname: Ptapp...

• Everyday Things To Keep In Mind

"Just because someone doesn't look like you or does look like you doesn't mean they are " "The worst thing you can have in this world is a...

• ACC PEACEFUL PROTEST

Below are some of the powerful images taken by the ACC within the last few days of the protest

• #Canyouhearusnow?

Unless you have been living under a rock you are probably aware that there is a sit in happening at the Admissions building. The peaceful...

• Admissions Sit In

Event Date & Time: 
    Wed, 09/24/2014 - 18:10 to Tue, 09/30/2014 - 18:10
    Location: 
    admissions
  • Flashtat Fail

Metallic temporary tattoos have plagued the nation. You might have, okay by now, you have definitely noticed many Colgate women sporting...

• Back To School Checklist

Okay, you are two weeks into school and already overloaded with class, extra curriculars, organizations, committees, meetings, jobs and a...

• Late Date

Late Date is a Thought into Action project, created by Colgate's very own Katie Rydell'14 and Amara Wilson'14. The two presented the new...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style