Most Bingeable Shows on Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.
When looking for shows to watch in one sitting, I want a show with a plot, several seasons to feed my addiction, and something entertaining. Generally, I turn to Netflix when I want to watch a movie or a show. Here are some of my favorites!

1. House MD
Dr. House is a less-than-practical doctor who doesn’t play by the rules and treats patients with the help of his team – in an unorthodox manner. There are ten seasons, with around twenty episodes each. Each episode lasts about 45 minutes.

2. Law and Order SVU, or CSI
Crime shows are fun if they don’t freak you out too much, or if you aren’t watching too late at night. These shows are mysteries and are solved in the end after a suspenseful episode that makes you want to watch another. The show’s plot revolves primarily around the crimes rather than the character’s relationships, so you can start watching wherever in the series. Several seasons, tons of episodes. Great for binge watching.

3. Netflix documentaries
I’ve found some great documentaries while scrolling through this section on Netflix. There are different categories and lenghts of documentaries available, too. 

4. Anything DC-related
House of Cards, Bones, or any show based on or in DC is something on my watch list. See if your city has any shows filmed there and watch them for a taste of home!

5. Gossip Girl
Just because it’s a classic. 

Happy Netflixing!