HC Swag!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

I got an email from the Colby post office yesterday, which is always exciting. I expected it to be something boring, like a book I forgot that I ordered for class or the mug I left at home over fall break that my mom finally remembered to send to me. But instead, the label on the envelope said “Her Campus Media!” I tore open the envelope and my fingers grazed soft cotton. I pulled out what was in the package and out come this adorable t-shirt! I immediately went back to my room, put it on, and wore it proudly for the rest of the day. So, thanks Her Campus for the amazing, adorable, awesome swag! It was the best gift I could have imagined getting on a dreary Monday. HCXO!

Carli Jaff is a senior at Colby with a double major in American Studies and Education. Outside of classes and being a CC for Her Campus Colby, she is the Managing Editor of the school newspaper, a writing tutor at the college writers' center, a research assistant for the Head of the Education department, and a co-chair of Colby's Senior Pledge Committee. Carli is very excited to work for Her Campus Colby and share her love for college with you all!