This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Colby chapter.

Year: 2018

Dorm: Dana

Major: Biology (Pre-Med)

Hometown: Turner, Maine

Relationship Status: Single

Spirit Animal: I’m not even sure I know what that means, probably a golden retriever though

Three Things You Couldn’t Live Without: Oxygen, Water, and Food… But Actually: my family, my Friends and music

What are you involved in on campus?

I’m a Maine Aspirations tour guide and a casual ballroom dance club member. I also play football (Go Mules…), and I’m currently in the process of joining CCAK.

What has your favorite experience on campus been so far?

The town I’m from is not particularly diverse, so I think just being around a bunch of people who have different interests and experiences is really cool. Everyone comes from different places but they’ve all still ended up at Colby, whcih is amazing to me. Oh yeah, and when we beat Bowdoin because F@#$ them.

What is your favorite thing about being on the football team?

There’s something about being on a team that gives you a unique experience. It’s just been awesome having 74 other guys that you can go to for help or guidance at any time.

What is the first thing you notice about a girl? Any turn offs?

Physically it’s the cliche “you have beautiful eyes” line all the way, but I usually notice whether a girl is shy or not right off as well. Personality can be a huge turnoff, I can’t do self centered and pretentious. 

What would you classify as a “perfect date”?

Anything to do with the outdoors – taking the ferry out of Portland to Peaks Island for a picnic and exploring the island than dining out in the Old Port after is what comes to mind.

What do you think your best feature is?

I’ve never really thought about it…. maybe the blonde hair.

If you could describe your life with a song, what would that song be?

Furthest Thing – Drake

What is your guiltiest pleasure?

GG xo

I'm a first year at Colby College. I have not declared a major yet, but I am considering majoring in psychology and minoring in human development. On campus, I am part of Colby Cares about Kids, a mentoring program, Lives of Purpose, a volunteer group, and now Her Campus Colby! I like to sing (even if I'm not the best lol), go to the gym (when I'm motivated...), and I am a Netflix addict.