Slay the Rest of the Semester with these Amazing Items!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CNU chapter.

Fall is here at CNU, and we received some amazing items to help you get through the rest of the fall semester! Check them out below. Special shout out to our amazing Photography team for taking these awesome photos!

Revive your face with Freeman Beauty Masks

Everyone needs to do a facemask every now and then. Freeman Beauty uses a variety of ingredients — all pure and natural — to make your skin feel great and put a smile on your face! They have a variety of different combinations, but our favorites are the Cucumber and Pink Salt Clay Mask, the Manuka Honey and Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask, and the Detoxifying Charcoal and Black Sugar Mask! Just spread the mask on, leave it on for no more than 10 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.

Aeropostale kills it with the Denim

That’s right ya’ll. Aero’s back in full force with some awesome new denim. Perfect for the Gen Y & Z customer, Aero’s denim is super versatile, helps you express you personality, and are so stretchy you’ll be wondering if you’re even wearing jeans. Some of the amazing accessories below are perfect items to help elevate the denim to the next level!

TIGI’s Bed Head Hair Products will make sure you never have a bad hair day

There isn’t a person on this Earth who hasn’t at least seen one Bed Head commercial (the early 2000s ones are my favorite). From two different types of hairsprays to two different kinds of dry shampoo, Bed Head’s got you covered. Their high performance products have breakthrough technology that is meant to be blended, layered, and creatively styled.

Swing by Panera to pick up a Spindrift!

The first — and only — sparkling water made with real fruit to be sold in America, Spindrift is perfect when you need a pickmeup. They have a variety of flavors, from Lemon to Grapefruit to Orange Mango to Strawberry, and they literally go from the farm to bubble. No, seriously. All they do is pick the fruit (and they use fruit from family farms, get that!), squeeze it, can it, and then send it to stores around the nation! In fact, Panera sells it, so the next time you’re there for a studying session or to grab some guilty-pleasure mac & cheese, pick up a can.

Plan your life away with an Erin Condren Planner

If you know anything about me (which by now you probably do, considering I’ve been doing this for over two years), you know I love planners. I am extensively obsessive with the way that I plan things out, but when I saw this item in our Survival Kit, I just had to grab it. Featuring a monthly and horizontal weekly spread, the Erin Condren Planner is perfect for the college woman on the go. With a variety of different colored designs, and the fact that it’s an 18-month calendar, it’s a no brainer to splurge on this item. It’s one of the smallest LifePlanner’s available, and we’re so excited about it.

Satisfy your sweet-tooth with some Hi-Chews

Remember back in the day when the kid who brought a huge bag of Hi-Chews was the one everyone wanted to be best friends with? Well, now you can be that person. With real flavor and a fun texture, Hi-Chew has been the best soft candy in Japan for many years. It’s available at most convenience stores and grocery stores, super inexpensive, and best of all: it’s super healthy! That’s right. Not only is Hi-Chew cholesterol free, it’s gluten free, has 0g trans fat, no artificial colors, and is made with real fruit.

Don’t lose the tan thanks to L’Oreal!

From the tanning towelettes that are perfect for on-the-go tanning, to the airbrush mist, L’Oreal Paris has you covered. You can keep that amazing bronze look you got over the summer from all the days camp counseling, lifeguarding, or just hanging out at the beach. On top of it all, keep your skin super moisturized with their Hydra Genius Moisturizer!

Avoid the CNU Plague with Steripod!

We received a lot more of these amazing toothbrush covers this Fall. The infamous CNU Plague has been making it’s way around campus, and you can keep yourself safe from it by using these! They clip right over your toothbrush and come in a variety of colors so that you can make sure no one mixes theirs up!. They’re available at pretty much all retailers — so the next time you’re on a Target run, pick up a pack of these guys!

We are so in love with our Fall Survival Kit — make sure you keep an eye on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for a giveaway soon!  

You can categorize Royall as either Leslie Knope when she has her color-coded binders: or Hyde whenever Jackie comes into a room before they start dating: There is no in-between.  Royall recently graduated with her B.A. in Sociology & Anthropology from CNU and now studies Government & International Relations at Regent University. She also serves as the Victim Advocate and Community Outreach Coordinator for Isle of Wight Co., VA in Victim Witness Services. Within Her Campus, she served as a Chapter Writer for CNU for one year, a Campus Expansion Assistant for a semester, Campus Correspondent for two years, and is in the middle of her second semester as a Chapter Advisor.  You can find her in the corner of a subway-tiled coffee shop somewhere, investigating identity experiences of members of Black Greek Letter Organizations at Primarily White Institutions as well as public perceptions of migrants and refugees. Or fantasizing about ziplining arcoss the French Alps.