Top 5 Try Guys Videos from Buzzfeed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CMU chapter.

If you’re well-versed in the world of YouTube, you’ve probably come across the Try Guys videos, a group of four friends from Buzzfeed that attempts things from surviving alone in the wilderness to experiencing labor pains. Consisting of Ned, Zach, Keith and Eugene, the group has garnered a lot of attention over the past few years, winning a Streamy Award for Non-fiction in 2016 and being a part of YouTube Red’s new series of shows. Featuring highlights like Ned’s wife and Eugene’s Hair, the videos are a great way to procrastinate on your homework. If you’re looking for hilarity as well as some social commentary, here are five of their top videos.

1. The Try Guys Wear Heels for a Night

One of their more recent videos, the foursome attempt to paint the town red, each while wearing a different type of heel. Going from dinner to dancing, they must try to make it through the night with out “flatting” out (taking off their shoes).

2. The Try Guys Try Not to Die Alone

This video was full of hilarious moments, from Eugene jumping in the river like Tarzan to Zach insisting on pooping everywhere. The gang separated for this video and tried to survive solely on nature’s gifts.

3. The Try Guys Try Drag for the First Time

This is the Try Guys’ highest viewed video, and, as the title indicates, each of the guys become a Drag Queen. The four totally embrace their personas and perform in a show with their families in the audience.

4. The Try Guys Get Photoshopped with Men’s Ideal Body Types

A more serious video for the Try Guys, the members attempt to replicate famous photos of their favorite stars, and in doing so, we see a more vulnerable side to the group. They tackle on a serious issue that many men face in an introspective, yet entertaining way.

5. The Try Guys Cosplay for the First Time

This video is part of a series that highlights fandom culture. In this part, the group dresses up as Rock Star Sailor Moon characters, and actually open for Anime Expo Masquerade with an unforgettable performance.

I'm a lover of writing, art and music. I'm always down for a chat, and love listening to people tell their stories.