Which Pet Would You Swipe Right On?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

1. Jefferson

Age: 5 years old

Breed: Beagle/Hound mix

Bio: This handsome, mature pupper loves a chill, cuddly Sunday. He enjoys long walks on a leash and being your best friend. 10/10 would swipe right.

2. Elvira

Age: 4 years old

Breed: DSH

Bio: This little vixen loves to Netflix and cuddle on the couch. Her ideal day is one-on-one time with her owner, especially when she gets to be the center of attention.

3. Bonnie

Age: 2 years old

Breed: Blue Heeler/Coonhound Mix

Bio: This fur friend is the kind of girl you would take home to your mom. She loves to meet new people, but her love language is some good old quality time playing fetch.

4. Lloyd

Age: 9 months

Breed: DMH

Bio: An old soul, this fluffer is self-sufficient but still loves a good play session. An independent, he’ll let you do you while enjoying the company of other kitties. Alternative name ideas: Toby from the office.

5. LuLu

Age: 4 years old

Breed: Hound/Bulldog Mix

Bio: Not one to shy away, this doggo knows how to entertain. She loves quality time with her owner and dreams of serving you breakfast in bed.

6. Peppermint

Age: 9 months old

Breed: DSH

Bio: This spunky little baby loves to run around and play. She knows how to interact with your friends (i.e. other cats), but can be an independent woman as well.

7. Kix

Age: 1 year old

Breed: Boxer Mix

Bio: This very good boy has mastered the one thing we all want from a man: commitment. He loves to shower you with affection and will 10/10 cheer you up on a bad day.

8. Jada

Age: 6 months old

Breed: DSH

Bio: The youngest of the group, this little baby loves company. She’ll host your next dinner party with all your fur friends and does best in a home with companions. The way to this curious kittens heart is any and all toys.

9. Siobhan

Age: 9 months old

Breed: Lab Mix

Bio: This little lady is the total package, girl-next-door type. She’ll play with all your fur friends and loves to chat. The best way to make this beauty swoon is some quality ear rubs.

10. Robert

Age: 1 year old

Breed: Beagle Mix

Bio: This little hunk is sure to win you over with a romantic serenade. He loves long walks/runs and being with his owner. No need to worry about side chicks with this man, he’s 100% loyal to his own.

The best part about all these beautiful fur babies is that they’re all adoptable! These pets, along with many other, will be available at Tri County Technical College’s adoption day November 16th. The event is in Halbert Hall from 2:00-6:00pm. For only $45, each pet is spayed/neutered, microchipped, up-to-date on shots and trained! Go meet your match and find the pet of your dreams, all while giving a fur friend a new home!

*All photos are original courtesy of TCTC.

Caitlin Barkley is currently a senior at Clemson University pursuing a degree in both Biology and Psychology. In 2016-2017, she served as the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for Her Campus Clemson after joining her freshman year. She is also an ambassador with the Calhoun Honors College, a teacher with Clemson Dancers, and a member of Tiger Strut Dance Company. Caitlin is a colonizing member of the South Carolina Beta Chapter of Pi Beta Phi, and she serves as the current Chapter President. A few of her favorite things include coffee, her Clemson ring, and fuzzy blankets! Follow her on Instagram @c_barkley19