samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Health

Top 5 Hiking Spots to Check Out If You’re Staying In Clemson for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

1. The Butterfly Garden

This location is absolutely beautiful! It’s only an eight minute drive from campus and it’s well worth the trip! The gardens are well maintained with all sorts of plants along the trail.

2.   Meadow Falls

This location is about 15-18 minutes away. You get to see some really beautiful waterfalls and spend a day out in nature!

3. Mountain View Park

This trail goes right alongside the lake, so you get to enjoy the beautiful water scenery while you walk on the trail! It’s about 15 minutes from campus.

4. Clemson Experimental Forest

They have tons of trails to choose from, so you’ll always have a new experience when you visit this location! It’s about 25 minutes from campus.

5. Issaqueena Trail

This location is also near the lake with tons of beautiful, natural scenery! It’s about 15-20 minutes from campus.

Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.