This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Major/Year: Health Science/Senior

Hometown: Bamberg, South Carolina

Why you chose Clemson University

I have been coming to Clemson football games since before I can remember and it has always felt like a second home.  This was the only place I applied and, thankfully, I got accepted.

Favorite thing about writing for Her Campus Clemson

I’ve always loved reading the different perspectives you can find when looking at articles by Her Campus.  I thought I could have a new perspective and hopefully spark inspiration in others like so many of the Her Campus articles have for me.

What else are you involved in on campus?

I am in AMSA, AED, and ESG

Favorite dorm/ apartment décor?

I’ve always loved the farmhouse/rustic décor.  Anything old or repurposed is my favorite!

What do you do in your free time?

It really just depends.  Obviously, I like spending time with my friends and family.  Some of my hobbies are on the grandma-side, like crocheting and reading.  But I love me some movies and crafting.  I’m pretty “go-with-the-flow,” so I like to do a bunch of different things.

Go to drink downtown?

I don’t drink…designated driver always, but I don’t mind and my friends love the money I save them (just kidding)

Celebrity crush:

So many to choose!  However, I’m a huge Criminal Minds fan, so Matthew Gray Gubler (#nerdgirl)

Favorite Clemson tradition:

Clemson has always been like a second home, so the traditions have become very special to me and it makes it hard to just pick one.  I think one of my most favorite, along with the majority of Clemson fans, would be the “most exciting 25 seconds in college football.”  It gives me chills every time!

Ideal/best first date you have been on

Something simple, but special.  Stargazing in the back of a truck, tour of an old plantation, boat ride in Cypress Gardens, or something like that.  (These are ideals, of course!)

What do you want to do in your career?

I am hoping to become a trauma surgeon; helping people is my passion.

Current favorite fashion trend?

Piko tops are my favorite, along with flannels!

If you have studied abroad where did you go and what was your favorite thing about it?

Never studied abroad, but I have traveled a bit.  I love being exposed to new cultures and meeting different kinds of people.

Hey! My name's Liz and I'm a Sigma Kappa at Clemson University! I love my school more than anything in the world and love sharing that with y'all!!