This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

What is your major?

I am a junior majoring in Production Studies in Performing Arts with a concentration in theatre and an 

emphasis on acting.

What do you want to do with it for a living?

I am hoping to continue my education, get my MFA in acting, and continue to work in either film or 

theatre in New York.

What’s your favorite place to hang out on campus?

Cooper library, because it has something for every situation. There’s places upstairs to sit with friends, 

but there’s also quiet places downstairs to study. 

Where do you eat on campus and what do you get?

I usually eat at Schilleter, and though I try to mix it up, I always end up getting an omelet every day. 

What are you up to on campus now?

I am currently playing the role of Baylor in Clemson Player’s A Lie of the Mind. We play from September 

28th to October 4th, with the exception of October 3rd. The times are 7:30 every night, except for on the 

October 4th Sunday matinee at 3:00pm. The show will be playing in the Bellamy Theatre at the Brooks 

Center. My favorite part of playing Baylor is that he such a no nonsense kind of guy. There are times 

when he tries to show compassion to his wife Meg, but overall he’s a very macho manly man. He’s 

everything that I am not, and it’s interesting to portray that. 

What is your ideal date?

My ideal date is a nice dinner and a stroll through the park in the fall. It’s kind of cheesy, but it gives you 

time to really talk with someone and get to know them.

Hey! My name's Liz and I'm a Sigma Kappa at Clemson University! I love my school more than anything in the world and love sharing that with y'all!!