Lindsey Blustein ’19

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.
Major/Year:  Secondary Education and English ‘19

Hometown:  Rocky Hill, CT

1. Why you chose Clemson University

Shoveling snow every winter was not as fun as coming to Clemson.  It is one of the most beautiful campuses I have ever seen.

2. Favorite thing about writing for Her Campus Clemson 

This will be my first time writing for Her Campus Clemson.  I love having the opportunity to write about whatever I feel inspired or excited about that 

week.  It always makes it fresh and interesting.  

3. What else are you involved in on campus?

Last semester I was involved in the Sailing Club and Central Spirit and starting fall semester I will be an RA.

4. Favorite dorm/ apartment décor?

I am obsessed with string lights.  Everything from Christmas to mini-lanterns and if they’re purple and orange it’s even better!

5. What do you do in your free time?

You can always find me binge watching a new show on Netflix (currently American Horror Story).  I also love going to the gym and meeting new 

people whenever I can.

6. What are your plans for Spring Break?

My friends and I are spending a weekend in NYC.  We are also going to try to   take a mini road trip to a state we have never been to.

7. Celebrity crush:

My celebrity crush is Dave Franco.

8. Favorite Clemson tradition:

My favorite Clemson tradition is the pump-up video at the beginning of every football game.  Nothing hypes up a crowd more than the sound of it playing 

in the background.  It makes you feel connected to every Tiger in the stadium.

9. Ideal/best first date you have been on?

My ideal date would be going to an outdoor concert or movie and keeping it simple.  First dates shouldn’t be elaborate but a chance to get to know the person. 

10. Current favorite fashion trend?

I’m obsessed with wedges.  You can wear them with everything from jeans to leggings to high-waited skirts.  They are my go-to when I’m going out.

11. What do you want to do in your career?

My dream would be to get my PhD in English and teach at a university.  I would also love to write books or articles in my free time.

12. If you have studied abroad where did you go and what was your favorite thing about it?

I am planning to study abroad during my spring semester junior year in the UK.

Former Senior Editor
Hey! My name's Liz and I'm a Sigma Kappa at Clemson University! I love my school more than anything in the world and love sharing that with y'all!!