This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

To all of my guy friends,

Thank you for being you. Sure, I love my girl friends. But there is something about you that is special and I can’t thank you all enough. 

Thank you for always being there when I need a shoulder to cry on. My dramas may seem fickle to you, but you let me lean on you anyway.

Thank you for your uncensored advice. Everything from where to eat to boyfriend problems, I can always count on you to give me your best words of advice.

Thank you for supporting me. When I get a good grade or something goes right, you’re always genuinely happy for me. 

Thank you for being up front with me. If I’m doing something stupid or crazy, you’ll always tell me when I need to knock it off (in the most loving way). 

Thank you for making me laugh. You can laugh at yourself and I admire that, and you make me laugh uncontrollably at the strangest things.

Thank you for spending hours with me even when I’m not the most fun. We can just sit on the couch and watch TV and binge eat without ever saying a word. 

Thank you for being my friend. I know it isn’t easy and I know I’m not perfect, but I know I can always count on you. 

Thumbnail credit

My name is Carly McRae and I'm a junior at Clemson University. I'm studying Secondary Education with an emphasis in English and am in denial that I'm more than halfway done with school. I'm a member of TakeNote, our female a cappella group, Clemson University Singers, as well as the Beta Kappa chapter of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. I love being a Clemson tiger and am so excited to be writing for Her Campus!
Hey! My name's Liz and I'm a Sigma Kappa at Clemson University! I love my school more than anything in the world and love sharing that with y'all!!