How to Look Like your Fashion Pinterest Board

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Hi Pinterest Pretties!

So I don’t know about all of you, but my fashion board on Pinterest definitely gets the most of my pinning action (with food at a close second). However, I get so frustrated when I go to click on a cute outfit, only for the link not to work, or take me to some foreign website with $100 shipping (no thank you!). Don’t be dismayed, I have come to the rescue and found some alternates to some spring trends on Pinterest that you can easily get online!

First up, a colorful Maxi perfect for summer:

Maxis are pretty easy to find because they are so trendy right now, but here is one of my favorites. It can be found at Red Dress Boutique (reddressboutique.com). It has pockets too, score.

Next up, lace shorts than can easily transition from spring to summer.

There are a lot of variations on these shorts, but I chose this pair because I love the pink color! It is such a pretty shade that is not an obnoxious shade of hot pink, and would look so cute with a turquoise top and neutral wedges. These are from Ruche (shopruche.com)

Next up, a cute mint dress, perfect for spring functions or even dinner! I am so into anything mint colored right now, it is enough of a statement color on its own, but can be paired with so many different colors if you feel like being a diva and accessorizing.

I found an awesome alternate to this dress on Tobi (tobi.com). If you haven’t heard of it yet, you should get on the bandwagon! You get 50% off your first order, 50% off when you recommend five friends going (cough cough, if anyone wants to say I recommended you…), and they have huge sales on major holidays. Not to mention all new items are on sale too.

Last but not least, the perfect patterned pants for all of you fierce fashionistas. I am obsessed with this whole outfit!

While there are a lot of takes on this patterned pants trend, I love this pair from ThreadSence (threadsence.com) because they utilize pretty spring pastels.

So, the next time you’re frustrated because Pinterest takes you to someone’s tumblr, or some weird foreign website, just know that with a little online digging, you can be up to date on all of the latest Pinterest trends. Good luck fashion divas!