Her Campus Approved: Blueberry Frog

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

With Spring Break in just under a week, it may be about time for you to hit up some healthy treats—especially those located in Clemson’s own downtown!

Have you ever heard of Blueberry Frog?
Well, even if you’re a regular at this frozen yogurt shop,here’s some interesting info that many people don’t know. Blueberry Frog was the first frozen yogurt shop in South Carolina, originally only located in downtown Greenville. Obviously, fro-yo is a trendy and popular snack, but Blueberry Frog’s incredibly fresh and nourishing product makes it unique from other fro-yo stores. Weighing in at just 106 calories per small cup (and trust me, a small is a lot), you can have your toppings and eat them too- but really, say you read about Blueberry Frog on Her Campus and you get free toppings! All of the flavors are organic and made in the store. Sometimes yogurt sits on the shelf for months before it is distributed, but Blueberry Frog guarantees that their yogurt is made fresh daily. In addition, all of the flavors (except peanut butter) are gluten-free and all contain probiotics. Yogurt has wonderful digestive qualities and fills you up much quicker than other sweet treats.

Here’s a little ditty our very own Meredith Gill  wrote about why she loves Blueberry Frog and you will, too!

Yo the froyo at the frog is fresh ta death
Its organic, tasty, and good for ya health
So if youre tryna get skinny for spring break
This advice is something you may wanna take
Like Wendy’s, the fruit is fresh never froze
Helpin buttons close on yo summer clothes
Remix it up with chocolate, plain or berries,
Get out of your head the sugar plum fairies
Go only seven times and you get one for free
Mention Her Campus to get any toppings you see
Blueberry Frog is literally so fresh and so clean
It gives metro swagger to the college ave scene
On Thursdays get it all for just three dollas
We will probs CU there soon—holla

For more info, check out the website or stop by the store (it’s right across from Moe’s)!

Photo Source: http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/life-gets-in-the-way-cookware-giveaway-fid-734556

Paige is a senior at Clemson University majoring in communication studies and minoring in business and technical writing. Hailing from Northern Virginia, she is the campus correspondent and founder of Her Campus Clemson, as well as VP of membership programming for her sorority, Alpha Chi Omega, and a contributing writer for The Tiger. She loves writing and photography, and after studying abroad in France this summer, she hopes to someday be a photographer and writer for a travel magazine. She has a strong passion (obsession) for social media, and when she's not tweeting or Facebook stalking, you can find her watching Criminal Minds and Glee, inhaling Chipotle burritos, jamming out to swing music, or shopping for new gameday outfits. GO TIGERS!