Clemson’s Exciting New Rewards Platform: Grwo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Clemson is lucky enough to be one of three schools nationwide launching the new app, Grwo. How would you like to get free coffee or a gift card for free “Norts” just for doing well in school and being involved?! Grwo is a new app made for Clemson students just like you! You get to watch your hard work pay off by inputting grades, involvement, leadership, etc. (from anytime after April 1) and then getting points to redeem for FREE rewards from bran

ds like NikeStarbucks, and Southern Fried Cotton!

It’s so easy! You just add something you did and then get points to eventually redeem rewards! Here are some examples of things you can do for points:

·      Grades of assignments, exams, projects

·      Being a member/leader of a student organization

·      Attending a performance in the Brooks center

·      Having a job interview

·      Creating a resume

·      Attending a fitness class in Fike

Grwo is currently available for download in the App Store for iPhones/iPads. Come join the hundreds of other students like you winning rewards for their hard work here at Clemson! Sign up with your Clemson email and let’s get Grwoing!

Hey y'all! I'm Kelsey and I'm a junior marketing major. I'm a sassy sorority girl and aspiring businesswoman, and I love everything about my Clemson Tigers! Staff Writer