Celebrate Your Birthday FREE

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

Celebrate Your Birthday FREE

Whether your birthday is near or far, sign up for these birthday freebies and discounts. Who doesn’t enjoy getting a few free items in celebration of another year of life? Even better, most of these businesses will give you free items just for signing up. Try to sign up a couple of weeks in advance, as many of these freebies won’t appear in your inbox unless you’ve signed up before your birthday week.

·         DSW gives rewards members a $5 certificate on a purchase of $5 or more here. Just being on their snail mail and email list gets you discounts year round. 

·         IHOP offers a free meal on your birthday and a free meal just for signing up for emails here.

·         TCBY gives a free yogurt bowl, however you make it, for up to $5, along with year round discounts off bowls here.

·         Moe’s for a free burrito! And as soon as you sign up, free queso right here

·         Zaxby’s loves doing it old school with snail mail. Near your birthday you’ll receive a coupon for a free nibbler. 6 weeks after signing up, you’ll receive a postcard from Zaxby’s for a free meal of your choice sign up here.

To scroll through more offers and places with discounts check out: http://birthdayfreebies.com/index.php

Former Clemson Student Affairs Graduate Student and Clemson House Graduate Community Director. San Juan bred, Atlanta raised me.