6 Things Clemson Girls ACTUALLY Want for Valentine’s Day!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

If you’re a guy shamelessly reading Her Campus Clemson, here is the article you’ve been looking to stumble upon for insight! With Valentines Day just around the corner forget the chocolate, flowers, and teddy bears, and get her something she actually will LOVE! (And if you’re not a guy then these are perfect ideas that any of your single BFFs would love too!)

A gift card to Entourage or Wish downtown! Shopping is not the number one thing a college girl is capable of doing on a tight budget and tight schedule, so a gift card to one of these locations will giver her the perfect opportunity to go downtown and pick out something she’s been eyeing in the window without breaking her bank!

A Clemson Camelback water bottle from the campus bookstore! Feeling good is something that makes everyone happy and staying hydrated is how you do it. Showing off some Clem school spirit at Fike or in Cooper with this popular brand water bottle will make anyone smile! They come at around twenty dollars apiece, so kind of a pain to buy for yourself but not too much to spend on a gift for someone else!

Dinner downtown. Everyone gets sick of going to the dining hall with their backpacks after hours of studying or eating alone in pajamas in their room, so treat your valentine to a yummy excursion out! This doesn’t have to mean a fancy restaurant (honestly deep down we all find Chik-Fil-A and Jimmy Johns way more appetizing anyways), just making a date to walk downtown and get some food on a Saturday night gives her a reason to get dressed up and actually enjoy her meal…and you too!

NETFLIX. This one’s simple. If she doesn’t already have an account of her own, give her access to your username and password and let her binge watch all her favorite shows, this will grant forever happiness (until you decide times up and decide to change the password, then your on your own).

The Taylor Swift 1989 album. Now there is a small 1 percent of girls who despise T.Swift, and if that is your girl then disregard, but if not this is a perfect idea. Its cute and romantic (because what about Taylor Swift isn’t?) she will thank you graciously and put your gift to full use when blasting it alone in her car.

A Hammydown. Yes, an XL old Tshirt that you don’t wear anymore. Even if she’s too embarrassed to wear it to class everyday (which most girls here aren’t, its definitely an acceptable style statement) it will be the first thing she puts on after a long day when she logs on to your Netflix account!

Thumbnail Credit

Megan Knightly Clemson Univeristy
Hey! My name's Liz and I'm a Sigma Kappa at Clemson University! I love my school more than anything in the world and love sharing that with y'all!!