This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

5 Reasons Why Netflix is BAE

1. It always has something good to offer.

We all know that relationships with other people can get a little boring sometimes, but with Netflix, there’s always a surprise waiting to be found and enjoyed.

1. It won’t ever cheat on you.

Netflix is loyal. Period.

3) It takes the stress away.

Going through a round of regular exams? Midterms? Finals? Netflix is always only a few clicks away to help alleviate the stress of studying and college life in general.

1. It is always there to cater to YOU and YOU ONLY.

Netflix will never not cater to you…or at least make an attempt to. It is there to please and impress you with a wide array of choices that no human could ever offer.

1. When it’s cold outside, Netflix is there.

“But baby it’s cold outside…” When winter has knocked on our doors, and we don’t want to get out of bed, here Netflix comes to the rescue to give us something to do while we wait for Springtime and warmer weather to arrive.

So in conclusion, a relationship with Netflix is definitely a relationship to give everything for.

If I could marry Netflix, I sure would.

thumbnail credit

Khaila is a junior English major at Clemson University. She enjoys reading and writing, trying new foods, and hanging out with friends. Her favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
Hey! My name's Liz and I'm a Sigma Kappa at Clemson University! I love my school more than anything in the world and love sharing that with y'all!!