The 5 Best Places to Study on the Clemson Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

1. The Amphitheater

Although there are no spots to plug anything in, on a nice day, the amphitheater’s a great place to catch some sun and work on schoolwork.

2. The Botanical Gardens

There are also no places to plug anything in, but there are hundreds of places to hang out and study. Get away from the everyday scene on campus, and see some beautiful gardens and ponds.

3. Cooper Library

A place that everyone goes to study, Cooper library is never a bad choice if it’s a rainy day or you don’t mind studying without a view. You can reserve rooms or go down floors to find the perfect noise level for your studying needs.

4. Bowman Field

In front of Tillman hall, it’s a convenient and great place to set out a blanket and study. Depending on the day, however, you might get hit in the head with a football or licked by a dog.

5. Downtown

There are lots of places to study downtown including All In, Spill the Beans, Firehouse, etc. Choosing the right place for your specific studying needs is key, but you’re sure to find somewhere that fits your needs.

Devon is a marketing major with a minor in communications at Clemson University. She's from Anderson, South Carolina. A southern gal deep in her roots, she can't live without sweet tea. She DIY's everything (even if it's not necessary) and loves to be creative. She loves adventures, hanging with friends, and all kinds of animals. Devon is never afraid to share her opinion or dance when everyone's watching. Feel free to follow her on instagram @devon_finley
Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.