This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clemson chapter.

1. Love Lies (with Normani) – Khalid

If you’ve spent any time listening to the radio recently (or been to one of Rachel B’s Werk It classes) you’ve probably heard this song.  I’m not sure how it’s possible, but each time I hear this song it seems to get better and better. With Khalid’s soft, low vocals, and Normani’s higher notes tinged with something that could be labeled sass, it’s a match made in music heaven.

2. Oh No! – Marina and the Diamonds

This song is a bit of a throwback, like 2010 Hannah was still in 5th grade wearing green yoga pants throwback.  I can still remember younger me playing Just Dance to this song, and strutting around the living room like the diva I thought I was.  

3. Simple & Sweet – Jon Bellion

Recently, I had someone reintroduce me to Jon Bellion and ever since I’ve been hooked.  I have to confess I’m not an all out fan as in every single song of his is the best thing ever, but he does have quite a few gems.  Plus, there’s just something so different about each one of his songs, like they’re each individually their own unique masterpiece. Oh gosh, stop me I’m geeking out.

4. 2 Rocking Chairs – Jon Bellion

Are you surprised? No, I didn’t think so, and yes I did have to put another one of his songs on here cause they’re just that good.  I have some other favorites of his, but I’ll save you the full extent of my obsession and let you discover them on your own.

5. Crown (with Camila Cabello & Grey) – Camila Cabello

If you’ve been feeling tired, stressed, unmotivated and just overall down I highly recommend listening to this song on blast for awhile.  Once you have, it will definitely have returned you to your previous badass-I-get-shit-done status. This song always makes me feel like I need to march around in some heels.  

6. Cherry On Top (feat Marc E. Bassy & TYSM) – Felix Snow

This song just puts me in a good mood, and it’s so versatile.  Need a song to walk to class that makes you feel like a boss? Cherry On Top.  Need a jam for the 30 minute drive to Target? Cherry On Top.

7. When I Was Young – MØ

I can’t really explain why I like this song to be honest, all I can say is that MØ has a really interesting vibe which translates to her music.

8. Girls Like You (Tarro Remix) – Blackbear

I have a weakness for remixed versions of songs with this one being an obvious example.  I’m a new fan of Blackbear, but I feel like most of his songs are perfect for when you’re feeling intense or moody.

9. Dirty Sexy Money (feat Charli XCX & French Montana) – David Guetta, Afrojack

This is my go-to Friday night song.  One to blast in the car after a long week of tests, homework, and crazy schedules, so you can forget about all that for the next few hours.  

10. Tongue Tied July – Michael Brun, Roy English

This song is changing it up compared to the previous electronic/dance ones above.  I love this song for calming night drives or just winding down after a long day. It’s just a good vibes song.  

Hannah Fanset

Clemson '21

Hi, Everyone! I'm Hannah Fanset. I'm a sophomore from Rochester, NY, and I'm majoring in psychology and management. My favorite things are books, movies, traveling, eating good food and laughing way too loud.