TV Shows Coming Back This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Everyone knows that the best way to de-stress is to sit down and watch your favorite TV show. School is stressful enough as it is, so make sure you set time aside for yourself every so often to just relax and decompress. If you’ve been dying to know what’s about to happen to happen to your favorite TV character, then look no further than this list!

• Bob’s Burgers: A college student favorite, this hilarious cartoon is coming back October 1st at 7:30PM on FOX.
  • Grey’s Anatomy: The seemingly endless cult-favorite will be returning very soon on September 28th at 8PM on ABC.
  • Black-ish: The relatively new sitcom can be watched on ABC with the season premiering on October 3rd at 9PM
  • Modern Family: Another favorite, this comedy series is coming back on September 27th at 9PM on ABC

If you’re looking for new shows to watch, look out for these guys coming soon:

• Alex, Inc. on CBS
  • 911 on Fox
  • The Brave on NBC
  • The Crossing on ABC
  • For the People on ABC
Annabelle is a Senior at Clark University, finishing her undergraduate studies in Business Management, and starting her MBA studies in the 5th year accelerated degree program at Clark. She loves fashion, photography, and writing!