jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Treats to Bake Over Fall Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

We can all agree that Fall Break couldn’t have come one minute later. So whether you’re relaxing at home or chilling in your dorm over the long weekend, these three sweet treats are bound to get you in the mood for fall!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

If these cookies don’t bring out your inner love for fall, I don’t know what will! The touch of pumpkin in these cookies really adds a nice taste to the classic chocolate chip cookie. Check out Cooking Classy for the recipe and directions.

(source)

Apple Crisp Bars

This recipe will help you put all those apples you’ve gathered from apple picking to good use! And I mean, who doesn’t love a good apple crisp? Check out If You Give a Blonde a Kitchen for more details on this great treat.

(source)

Autumn Oreo Brownies

The only thing better than Oreos? Seasonal Oreos! This recipe is so easy – take any boxed or homemade brownie batter and layer with cookies, throw them in the over and voila! Credit for this sweet idea goes to Vegan in the Freezer, so check out her site for more details.

(source)

What sweets are you treating yourself to this Fall Break?

Samantha is currently a sophomore at Clark University, double majoring in English and French. In her free time she enjoys figure skating, spending time with family and friends, working out, and writing. She is ecstatic to have the wonderful opportunity to write for Her Campus and cannot wait to see what the future holds for Her Campus at Clark!